Conor vs Khabib would go the same way except it won't take a flurry.

Beast mode Mendes who's 2-3 in his last 5 fights and suspended.

Where as Khabib is undefeated and controls the whole fight and has two finishes in his last few fights.

Elbows, knees, clinch, sprawl...lol. Show examples of Mac using that combo effectively.

So someone fighting on short notice is in best mode? Wtf?
Can you please me give me examples of Conor using elbows, kness and clinch ? Thanks.

not really a derogatory term just for turks and muslims.
kebab is pieces of meat on a metal rod cooked over an open flame.

its a dish that originated in Turkey

Everyone knows that. But calling muslims or turks kebab is like calling a mexican taco or a german kraut.

i dont think so.
but than again, people get offended by everything nowadays

If i call a mexican taco, its still derogotary even if the person chooses not to get offended. Same as calling koreans kimchi

srry man but im asian and if some guy came up to me and said sup sushi id be pretty pissed off

Its your fault for choosing to get offended! Herp derp liveralz suck herp political correctness derp sjws.

LoL

What if Khabib takes Conor down at will and pounds him out until Conor taps out?

That would make you look like an idiot.

Moral of the story, if you hype your fighter up by mocking others, expect to recieve enormous amount of hate to your threads and to the fighter you cling on.

LOL!!!

Great post!

Yea thats definitely possible... but for as much as Conor is superior to Khabib in striking, Khabib is even more superior in grappling. Could be a great fight.

Difference in stand-up between Conor and Khabib is even greater than between Amanda and Rousey. Khabib is great at what he does, but it would be not enough, simply as that. Love him or hate him, Conor's timing is fantastic, he would catch Khabib and he would not want any of it anymore. Remember all the threads before Conor fought Alvarez? It took one left hand, and Eddie realized it was over. And Alvarez is tough.

Same thing happens with Khabib, only earlier in the fight, in my opinon. I know this sounds like it's coming from some delusional Conor fan, but the guy is actually underestimated by so many.

Conor/Ronda/Brock.

The three most hyped fighters in the history of the UFC. One of them got utterly smashed last night, and TS uses that as evidence as to why another one of the three is invincible lol. Brilliant logic.

Difference in stand-up between Conor and Khabib is even greater than between Amanda and Rousey. Khabib is great at what he does, but it would be not enough, simply as that. Love him or hate him, Conor's timing is fantastic, he would catch Khabib and he would not want any of it anymore. Remember all the threads before Conor fought Alvarez? It took one left hand, and Eddie realized it was over. And Alvarez is tough.

Same thing happens with Khabib, only earlier in the fight, in my opinon. I know this sounds like it's coming from some delusional Conor fan, but the guy is actually underestimated by so many.

The part you don't understand is that Khabib actually has serious grappling credentials whereas Alvarez just learned grappling from an MMA gym? The level of grappling is just not comparable, not even close.

The part you don't understand is that Khabib actually has serious grappling credentials whereas Alvarez just learned grappling from an MMA gym? The level of grappling is just not comparable, not even close.

Yes, and I said he's great at what he does, but it won't be enough against McGregor. It will take much more competent all-around fighter, like Aldo, to trouble him.

Yes, and I said he's great at what he does, but it won't be enough against McGregor. It will take much more competent all-around fighter, like Aldo, to trouble him.

Aldo has very good striking and Jiu-Jitsu. Not a great wrestler though. Being able to defend takedowns is not equal to be a good wrestler. Aldo most probably will try to strike against Conor and he doesn't have the physique, and strengths to be a threat against Conor. In the first place I don't believe Conor is a real featherweight he just have a good ability to cut weight due to his good genetics (he is not as bulky,. thick as other fighters). His own teammates (i don't remember exactly who) but he mention that his weight cut was "nasty"... so you can just imagine. Now imagine Aldo at lightweight against a much stronger Conor, no chance in my opinion. So how exactly he is more competent than a fighter who is much bigger and with serious wrestling/sambo skills (totally different than Aldo's grappling skills)? Remember what short notice Mendes did to Conor for almost 2 rounds (average of 2.5 takedowns per round).
If you guys motivation is based on the Alvarez fight is not even close comparison. First of all Khabib has serious real grappling credentials (alvarez learned from an mma gym) and second Alvarez actually tried to exchange against Conor something which I doubt Khabib will even attempt to do.

Conor is really great at his thing.
Khabib is really great at his thing.
Problem for Khabib is that Conor gets a shot at his thing first. First is advantageous.
This is why I would favor Conor.
Question is - How good is Khabib's chin? If it's Diaz-good, then he'll get the fight where he's great.
If his his chin is only Alvarez good, his odds aren't too good.

So, how many of those precision shots can he absorb?

Back