Conor vs Khabib would go the same way except it won't take a flurry.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It will only take 1 of those left, and Khabib will be dancing to the stars better than Ronda did.

LMAO this is nothing like Ronda vs Nunes. More like Maia vs Matt Brown

Comparing a mentally broken Rousey to Khabib makes TS look dumb.

and conor kos people moving in all the time.
Good luck generating power from being against the cage or clinched up. Good luck hitting someone with your fist while they're knee level.

What a dumbass fucking thread...

Way to start the new year with this fuckery TS...

Slap yourself 2,017 times...

It will only take 1 of those left, and Khabib will be dancing to the stars better than Ronda did.

Kabib doesn't have to walk through punches to get a throw. Unlike Ronda, he can actually shoot from the outside

Good luck generating power from being against the cage or clinched up. Good luck hitting someone with your fist while they're knee level.
dude im realistic i used to think khabib would beat conor, few years down the line it is clear now that is not the case. It may have been in the past im not sure though.

Conor is a horrific match up for Khabib and he has never faced anyone close to his level. in fact he has barely had a legit fight in 24 fights, a bare handful in fact.

Conor is used to fighting guys that will be using his game plan and I just see Khabib getting torn asunder almost everytime.

It is very difficult to get conor down.

Kind of hard to knock khabib out when you're on your back.

dude im realistic i used to think khabib would beat conor, few years down the line it is clear now that is not the case. It may have been in the past im not sure though.

Conor is a horrific match up for Khabib and he has never faced anyone close to his level. in fact he has barely had a legit fight in 24 fights, a bare handful in fact.

Conor is used to fighting guys that will be using his game plan and I just see Khabib getting torn asunder almost everytime.

Is it? Chad is the only guy he has fought with great TDs and he didn't have any trouble. Its not difficult for Khabib to take anyone down. You are making it seem like Conor has Aldo or GSP level TDD

What if Khabib takes Conor down at will and pounds him out until Conor taps out?

That would make you look like an idiot.

Moral of the story, if you hype your fighter up by mocking others, expect to recieve enormous amount of hate to your threads and to the fighter you cling on.

It is very difficult for Alvarez in the two minutes he had before getting his chinny faced bashed in and Nate (except Nate was outgrappling McGregor pretty hard) because Nate has shit takedowns. Alvarez isn't even a takedown fighter, more like a cage grinder.

Mendes, the only wrestler McGregor faced was posterizing him until he gassed. McGregor also got Jitz'd hard by Nate and grinded against the fence.

Khabib has the power to dictate the fight with his wrestling and has already faced a quick boxer in MJ. We'll see, though. If striking can overcome great grappling.

Btw, Khabib has hands down the best wrestling in the lower weight classes. If he wants you down, you usually go down.

It is very difficult for Alvarez in the two minutes he had before getting his chinny faced bashed in and Nate (except Nate was outgrappling McGregor pretty hard) because Nate has shit takedowns. Alvarez isn't even a takedown fighter, more like a cage grinder.

Mendes, the only wrestler McGregor faced was posterizing him until he gassed. McGregor also got Jitz'd hard by Nate and grinded against the fence.

Khabib has the power to dictate the fight with his wrestling and has already faced a quick boxer in MJ. We'll see, though. If striking can overcome great grappling.

Btw, Khabib has hands down the best wrestling in the lower weight classes. If he wants you down, you usually go down.
Nate never out grappled Conor.

You talk as if Conor has rumble KO power. Guys are almost always swinging at him when he drops them.
It took a lot of shots to finish Eddie.

Back