• Start date
D

Deleted member 502383

Conor McGregor 62.5%

Khabib Nurmagomedov 45%

<30>

(fightmetric)

Stats don't lie.

But they can be taken out of context. Much harder taking down wrestlers than taking Max down.

TD success literally means nothing unless you include volume of TDs and attempt to control for fighter quality, fighter TD defense, etc...

I could take down my grandmother (if she hasn't been training) 1 time out of 1 while DC takes down Lesnar 20 times out of 30 and end up with a 100% success rate vs. his 67% rate...but who would be the better TD artist?

Not to mention Khabib frequent chains takedowns together in the first place.

Khabib has 45% takedown accuracy?

Is that actually true?

Because that's kinda low ain't it?

I'd expect someone of his reputation to be like 90%

Winning accuracy

Conor - 87%

Khabib - 100%

<mma4>

TD success literally means nothing unless you include volume of TDs and attempt to control for fighter quality, fighter TD defense, etc...

I could take down my grandmother (if she hasn't been training) 1 time out of 1 while DC takes down Lesnar 20 times out of 30 and end up with a 100% success rate vs. his 67% rate...but who would be the better TD artist?

Not to mention Khabib frequent chains takedowns together in the first place.

I'll take your grandma down..

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Only, Khabib is bigger and stronger, better wrestler and will have a full training camp...

ZybPe4Y.gif
qkyw8pH.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Only, Khabib is bigger and stronger, better wrestler and will have a full training camp...

ZybPe4Y.gif
qkyw8pH.gif
Conor won't have a blown out knee, will actually have time to train/gameplan for an elite grappler and Khabib won't be juiced to the gills like Mendes.

Oh I guess that means conors the better grappler then. Try using your eyeballs, TS.

<mma3>

Back