Conor vs Khabib should have live walk out music

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor's intro with Sinead O'connor was absolutely epic. I don't like pop and I don't know anything about Ireland but it got my skin crawling. It had to have gotten Conor absolutely in-the-zone too. So, it pays itself off by encouraging peak form mental state fighters.

Imagine what Khabib would come out to. There's got to be some incredible Dagestani folk music that would just sound epic before a fight. And it would be such a contrast to Sinead O'connor or whatever Conor would choose. It would really set the tone for just one of the most epic fights in UFC history and get both guys in-the-zone to give the best fight ever.

Khabib should walk out to the islamic call for prayer. Allahakbar

It’s too bad Lawrence Welk has passed.
He would have been perfect.

Yeah they could get the Dagestani Spice girls.
6-A-group-of-women-in-Dagestan-ca.-1910.jpg

I hear they're really raunchy.

Would be epic if both fighters walk out with their cultural folk music and dance. This is the Chechen version, but its practically the same as the Dagestani version. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
It’s too bad Lawrence Welk has passed.
He would have been perfect.

Good ol' Lawrence Welk show...I listened to that shit when I was a kid! Myron Floren was a waaaaay better accordionist.

Shit, I just dated myself.

Khabib should walk out to the islamic call for prayer. Allahakbar
Nope, those guys are bat shit crazy enough on their own, they dont need to be encouraged to start blowing shit up or do whatever it is that they do in their spare time.

Islamophobia escalated fast
Islamorealism. At the end of the day I was only joking but if everyone did "sprint out of the building" at hearing allah akbar…...the sad thing is you could understand their reaction.

Back