CONOR VS KHABIB II: Greatest ppv in UFC history ?

The first fight was not great. It was a lopsided ass kicking.

If there is a second fight I expect the same.

Conor had and will always have low chances of beating Khabib.

Thats why Khabib is unlikely to give him a rematch. Cause at LW no one has chance beating Khabib.

There's a reason his team, even with their admitted low fight IQ, had Conor prepare to fight defensively against Khabib for 229. Come out aggressively and you end up on your back fast. Khabib's only close fight/arguable loss was roided Tibau who showed no aggression.

Obviously.

Probably do 3-4 million buys in old model

I personally would like Conor to fight Justin/Dustin first (easily) winnable and hopefully Khabib beats Tony and sets it up nicely

I'm still a not a fan, but I call a spade a spade

Conor looked fantastic

Obviously not. Its a squash match and literally no one including Conor and his fans thinks he can beat Khabib. I know you need to keep up your gimmick and pretend you think Conor will win, but you know he has close to no chance. The fight is pointless. Conor should just take fun fights like Mas and Nate 3

I personally think khabib wins again, but fans like bad blood and exciting fighters

There are more casuals than hardcore fans and I believe they would be all over the rematch

It certainly wouldn't do any less Tha 2m buys. I think the bad blood would push it to a record

I think Conor will do much better against Khabib in a rematch if it happens. I’d love it

It would be a walkover for Conor. The Usman fight is way more interesting than maybe Adesanya after that.

Probably do 3-4 million buys in old model

I personally would like Conor to fight Justin/Dustin first (easily) winnable and hopefully Khabib beats Tony and sets it up nicely

I'm still a not a fan, but I call a spade a spade

Conor looked fantastic
Aye, it's hard to know what a good number is on ESPN, but it'd be the biggest MMA fight in history.

As for how it would go, my opinion is the same as last time, Khabib is incredibly dominant on the mat, but Conor is so good on the feet that when it's on the feet he has the best chance of anyone to KO Khabib, there was enough exchanges on the feet in the first fight that I think last nights version would have a real chance in a rematch.

Aye, it's hard to know what is a good number on ESPN, but it'd be the biggest MMA fight in history.

As for how it would go, my opinion is the same as last time, Khabib is incredibly dominant on the mat, but Conor is so good on the feet that when it's on the feet he has the best chance of anyone to KO Khabib, there was enough exchanges on the feet in the first fight that I think last nights version would have a real chance in a rematch.

I am biased so say no lol

But you never know

He looked fantastic last night

Do you think khabib will beat Tony?

I am biased so say no lol

But you never know

He looked fantastic last night

Do you think khabib will beat Tony?
Yeah, I see Khabib beating Tony 3 out of 4 times.

I think Khabib actually has a slightly suspect gas tank and Tony's best chance could be survive and put it on Khabib late.

Back