CONOR VS KHABIB II: Greatest ppv in UFC history ?

Obviously.
Obviously not. Its a squash match and literally no one including Conor and his fans thinks he can beat Khabib. I know you need to keep up your gimmick and pretend you think Conor will win, but you know he has close to no chance. The fight is pointless. Conor should just take fun fights like Mas and Nate 3

Obviously not. Its a squash match and literally no one including Conor and his fans thinks he can beat Khabib. I know you need to keep up your gimmick and pretend you think Conor will win, but you know he has close to no chance. The fight is pointless. Conor should just take fun fights like Mas and Nate 3
Ok stupid.

Too soon. Give Conor against another grappler similar to Khabib. Kevin Lee vs Conor should be next.

I have zero interest in that fight at the moment. Conor needs to at least win a fight at 155 against a top contender. Do Conor vs Jorge, that’s an interesting fight that will sell.

No Conor vs Masvidal would be like second highest PPV compared to Khabib 1. Everyone knows Conor can't beat Khabib. Conor vs Masvidal would be an amazing stand-up fight.

Biggest PPV yes but Conor will lose not good match for him.

No Conor vs Masvidal would be like second highest PPV compared to Khabib 1. Everyone knows Conor can't beat Khabib. Conor vs Masvidal would be an amazing stand-up fight.

I have to disagree, if your referring to most knowledgeable fans I would agree with you, but in terms of casuals and Mcgregor fans from what I see most if all of them think Conor has a shot to win. The way the fight ended with the jump into the crowd and the brawl adds more to the drama of a rematch fight. Also, a second loss for Conor against Khabib would be huge and would be on peoples minds adding even more to the drama of the fight. Imo the last fight was almost great advertising for a rematch and will lead to even more people buying the ppv.

Last edited:
the best LW fight is already coming and its between Tony and Khabib

Conor has no place with the best yet

After Conor missed that left Khabib would have taken him down.

There is levels to this.

I imagine the gameplan Vs Cerrone would be very different to the game plan Vs Khabib 2.

I have to disagree, if your referring to most knowledgeable fans I would agree with you, but in terms of casuals and Mcgregor fans from what I see most if all of them think Conor has a shot to win. The way the fight ended with the jump into the crowd and the brawl adds more to the drama of a rematch fight. Also, a second loss for Conor against Khabib would be huge and would be on peoples minds adding even more to the drama of the fight. Imo the last fight was almost great advertising for a rematch and will lead to even more people buying the interview.

Can't say I disagree with that.. maybe I am just selfish and would rather watch Conor fight Masvidal because that would be a banger. If Khabib 2 happens I just hope Conor has more to show than the first fight... because I would 100% pay for Conor vs Masvidal 2.

yes
which is why they're going to pay Tony to fake an injury, so that everyone cashes in.
Tony becomes rich from not doing anything.
Khabib, UFC earn more revenue than ever before.
Conor gets massive publicity for his whiskey, gets a chance at redemption, and takes one big step closer to reaching his billion dollar goal.

Back