Conor vs Khabib 3rd round

Khabib looked worried around the 3 minute mark and almost did the chicken dance from a Conor jab....

Also, Khabib was backing away from nearly every exchange...he should be ashamed of his lack of fighting spirit.

Obviously, Khabib was waiting for Conor to get tired.

Fuqqin coward.

Still better than 20 fouls in a single fight when you dont have the balls to rely on your skills, no?
Who is the real coward here?

OK Jon, I think we both know who the troll is here. Ignored.

LOL you guys just cant deal with the fact that your mancrush cheated like a pathetic coward 15-20 times and still had to surrender.

His word is more than enough for me and it should be for you.

The word of a guy that sucker punches old men in bars isn't good enough for me. This is the same guy that claimed Nate was three times his size.

how about round 2? 10-8 khabib, no one talks about that... just clinging onto any hope conor was in the fight
round 2 was a beating for sure.

Q. why couldn't khabib finish the Irishman with his dominating gnp?

A. because its not as great as you sherboys make it to be.

Q. how was conor able to win the third round against khabib, he automatically gases after 2?

A. because his cardio was better than kabobs at the moment.

kabob threw everything he had at him and couldn't finish, took a round off and went back to panic wrestling. im not a fan of either guy but I will say khabib isn't all he is cracked up to be.
the fight was closer than many make it out to be as well. conor lost. khabib won get over it.
its over. no need to keep beating that horse.
open your eyes and be objective. with that said, balloon foot may just be a reality

I'm confident that if Conor went into his camp focused, without a 2 year layoff, and without the foot injury he would have finished Khabib and won easily

The guy complained to khabib mid fight it was only business. No easy victory if thats your response to being squashed lol. He may as well said uncle before he actually tapped.

his cardio isn't near as bad as some idiots on here think it is. His left hand definitely isn't as dangerous in the later round though

Look at all this nuthuggers trying to redeem Conrad lol
Conrat can fight Khabib a 1000 times and still lose all 1000 times.
There exists no version of Conrat whether in the past, present or FUTURE in this universe or any other multiverse that can beat Khabib even once :D
just like matt sera could never beat gsp. lol

Q. how was conor able to win the third round against khabib, he automatically gases after 2?

kabob threw everything he had at him and couldn't finish, took a round off and went back to panic wrestling. im not a fan of either guy but I will say khabib isn't all he is cracked up to be.
the fight was closer than many make it out to be as well. conor lost. khabib won get over it.
open your eyes and be objective. with that said, balloon foot may just be a reality

Q: Why did Conor feel the need to cheat 18+ times in this fight?

Q: Why does every single Conor supporter vanish when this is brought up?

LOL you guys just cant deal with the fact that your mancrush cheated like a pathetic coward 15-20 times and still had to surrender.

He was injured. Funny how Khabib is so scared of the rematch eh?

Open your eyes and be objective..

Coming from you, that's fucking hilarious..
<45>

Your an unabashed hater, who admitted to me only a few days ago, that you hold on to anything to criticize Khabib..

Last edited:
Back