Conor vs Khabib 3rd round

They also had a different mind set I the 3rd round. You will lose anyway if you lose 3 rounds and have not enough power to finish, so in the case of Conor it's better to give everything you have in the third and hope for the best. This while Khabib could still lose if he would tire himself too much and he wanted to pace himself.
I agree with Conor should have given everything in the third, I think Dustin did well because he threw a Hail Mary, he knew he was going to lose and true 1 last great act instead of just going through the motions like Conor to get the same result. Khabib is that good tho

I agree with Conor should have given everything in the third, I think Dustin did well because he threw a Hail Mary, he knew he was going to lose and true 1 last great act instead of just going through the motions like Conor to get the same result. Khabib is that good tho
The sad thing is that he did give everything, and he cheated to, and still looked slow, sloppy and pathetic.

D1axLKM.gif

Not that I'm weighing in one way or the other about his foot being injured in the fight, but you don't seem to be considering that could've re-hurt his foot doing that dumb shit in the first place and thus it wasn't capable of doing it in the fight. Or re-injured it during the fight.

I mean, what he does before hand is irrelevant to what he looks like on the day in question lol.

In round 1 Khabib simply holds on to Conor and lands 18 strikes while Conor lands 38. I agree Khabib should've won from the positional advantage he held the majority of the round, but active he was not.

As to whether or not you feel Conor can finish Khabib after round 2 is rather irrelevant as the possibility exists on any strike. Why would you risk that? Which is why Khabib didn't and continued trying to get the fight to the mat.

Or maybe conors full of shit and pulling from hes great book of excuses ? There is zero evidence of him being injured, conor could easily show hes doctor records or hospital scans but nope he wont show it because there is none but yet there is plenty of him being totally fine. Conor never claimed he was injured after the fight untill months later he started making up bullshit its pure a lie and excuse.

Look at all this nuthuggers trying to redeem Conrad lol
Conrat can fight Khabib a 1000 times and still lose all 1000 times.
There exists no version of Conrat whether in the past, present or FUTURE in this universe or any other multiverse that can beat Khabib even once :D

Khabib won the first two rounds convincingly, so he let off the gas a little in the third to pace himself. This is normal and expected for experienced fighters.

A couple notes

Conor looked like he had plenty of gas after 2 rounds of being squeezed to death and beaten by Khabib. Indicating some improvement In his conditioning and energy management relative to previous fights

The way hes moving on his back foot seems a bit off, almost appearing to give out on him at occasions. So there may be some validity to the foot injury based on this round.

For a guy known for his movement and fighting well off the back foot, he seemed fairly flat footed. Most of his weight was on his front leg.

His wrestling and TDD looked very good here, stuffed 3 takedowns

Khabibs boxing is certainly much better than we give him credit for. Great left hook.

Anyways enjoy

Sure we all know his foot was a balloon.
Now why dont you address Conor's ~10 fouls in this round?

Never seen so many people desperately trying to scrape any bit of positivity they can from a one sided asswhooping like this fight was. Stop it.....Conor got his shit pushed by Mandingo in this fight. Suffered mental trauma too to boot.
I just call what I see

People can make it what they may

I have no agenda

I have no interest in making him look better or worse, only acknowledging what's on the table

Just like in any other scenario and fighter, such things are worth noting and factoring into the overall analysis.

Does it mean Khabib wouldn't beat Conor or even any version of him? Not whatsoever

Problem is some of you guys care way too much about pushing a narrative one way or the other. Why not just be honest and real about everything with no ulterior motive from the start

You guys dont know how to think critically is the issue here. And are ruled by your petty little biases.

The issue does not lie with me

He did better in that round than I remembered.

Hopefully t ferg attacks khabibs body a bit more and he will sub him in round 4 or 5.

Back