Conor vs Kelvin would be interesting

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I could see Conor putting Kelvin to sleep quick.......

I agree
Kelvin was eating Jacare's overhands, which only means he's hittable.

Get hit with Conor's sniper left, and thats all she wrote.

Interesting as in Conor getting KTFO in 1 round by Kelvin, sure, very interesting.

<36>

Kelvin would KO McNugget. He's got an iron chin and good wrestling.

No, no it wouldn’t.

Unless you wanna see McGregor talk about Whiskey before being decapitated...

Hey I see your point.

tenor.gif

Kelvin is one of the worst matchups for Conor below 205 pounds. He's a nightmare for him. Kelvin finishes him within 2, depending on how long he wants to prolong it.

Interesting sure.

Interesting to see Conor getting KO'd and embarrassed yet again for the 3rd time in a row.

Kelvin cuts to get to 185. He's wayyy too big for Conor. He took hard clean shots from Jacare who could fight at 205, and he walked threw all of it. Conor's "left hand' doesnt even translate to 155, let alone 185. Stop it. it's not 2015.

Lol @ all the troll feeding some of you just cant help yourselves

So the floyd mayweather fight did not bring nuthuggers down to reality?

There is no touch of death, most fighters above 145 could take that left as long as they're not running in chin first.

And Kelvin would bend conor over and bang him if he wanted - and from what Paulie has said conor would let it happen anyhow.

Say what you want Conor connects with the left it's night night.....

I could see Conor putting Kelvin to sleep quick.......

wow so now conor fan boys are thinking a lw fighter beatera mw please.

kelvin win easy cause he bigger than conor and a wrestler so he take conor down at will and conor couldnt do anything.

wow so now conor fan boys are thinking a lw fighter beatera mw please.

kelvin win easy cause he bigger than conor and a wrestler so he take conor down at will and conor couldnt do anything.
Clearly joking

Back