Conor vs Iaquinta is the fight to make!

I have to agree. It is a great fight for everyone.

Tony vs Khabib
Conor vs Al

Poirer should dust up another win against anyone in the top10 in the meantime so that he can position himself for a title shot in the aftermath. Barboza or Le would both be solid choices.

I have to agree. It is a great fight for everyone.

Tony vs Khabib
Conor vs Al

Poirer should dust up another win against anyone in the top10 in the meantime so that he can position himself for a title shot in the aftermath. Barboza or Le would both be solid choices.

Yep Tony/Khabib is the fight everyone wants and is easily the most competitive LW fight in MMA history. Conor vs AL would stray too far behind that fight either.

Tony vs. Khabib
Al vs. Dustin
Conor vs. Nate III

Conor ain't fighting anyone he can't break records with.

Tony vs. Khabib
Al vs. Dustin
Conor vs. Nate III

Conor ain't fighting anyone he can't break records with.
Tony vs. Khabib
Al vs. Dustin
Conor vs. Barboza

changed your picks a lil. its better now.

Barboza isn't a draw. Conor is only going to fight big names.
at this point more people would like to watch Barboza than Nate. Nate is a has been. Also, i personally would LOVE to see Barboza vs Conor!!!! that would be amazing. Fuck the nate fight, we've seen them fight enough.

Plus Conor lost his last fight and he said he will fight whoever is next

McGregor has a great chin as well..

We don't know that Al's is "better". Al has quick hands but can he sustain that kind of swinging for multiple rounds reliable standing up is another question.

Eddie Alvarez had excellent cardio, fast looking hands and knocked out RDA but we see how badly he looked trying to throw like he usually does.

I didn't mean Conor has a bad chin, It just seems when he does get rocked (Khabib, Diaz, I won't use Mayweather here) he has a tough time mentally afterwards. Almost as if he realizes he is in for a tough fight and it isn't going to be easy as he showed in the FW division. Al's chin assessment was my own, no proof, just seems like he can take a good punch and keep coming.

Eddie is a great LW, always has been, his wrestling is better than Al but Al has some very good takedown defense, although I don't think takedowns would be a huge part in a Conor/Al fight.

And I wasn't knocking you, I just think it would be a good fight that either could win.

Back