Conor vs Iaquinta is the fight to make!

Conor wants a high paying fight with a high probability to win.

He wants none of a dangerous fighter in Iaquinta.

It's a match Conor has a good chance of losing, and he'll end up getting beat by what Conor's own fans label as a "bum real estate agent 'who da fook is that?' prelim fighter"

It would be embarrassing for Conor to lose to Al, and Conor's fan know it deep in their cowardly bum souls.

Would Conor be able to go back down a weight class now? Not implying she should, just wondering if he could take the belt again there.

Good thought but not going to happen.

Conor is at the point where he wants to, and can, command a ton of money to fight. He won’t get that with Al.

Conor is now a novelty fighter and not a real, active participant in the rankings

Conor will only fight a big name and a big draw card.

Fighting a guy who lost tot the guy he just fought makes no sense.

Conor should either fight Nate again , fight Max rematch Aldo at lightweight or fight Khabib.

If it gets to the stage where he is fighting for a chance to get a title shot I think he will hang up the gloves.

Has to be a big name or a big fight Conor is to big of a draw card now.

Anyone who thinks Al Iaquinta beats Conor McGregor is a straight retard. It would be an encore of the Eddie Alvarez fight and ya'll know it.

I believe it will look similar to this yes....Conor will be bloodying up Iaquinta's face.

Nah, but Iaquinta goes to sleep if he stands too long with Mac.

And he is not nearly as good as Khabib, so McGregor will not have as difficult a time with Iaquinta.

Lee should have wrestled more but he didn't. Al took his time and picked his shots. Lee is not known to be a elite striker but has power and has improved over the past couple of years.

Al vs. Conor would be a stand up fight. Al has quick hands and counters well. Conor is a counter puncher. I think Al has a better chin. If Conor cannot finish Al in the first 2-3 rounds (would expect this to be a 5 round fair) Conor gets finished. In Conors losses, he shows to have a difficult mental time recovering from heavy punches.

Lets all be realistic here, it would be a fun fight that either can win.

Anyone who thinks Al Iaquinta beats Conor McGregor is a straight retard. It would be an encore of the Eddie Alvarez fight and ya'll know it.

No, anyone with knowledge of MMA and doesn't swing from a figher's nuts know it would be a good fight.

Conor is crisp with his counters. Al is good at blocking counters and good at countering himself. Al has a chin. Conor has shown that when he gets caught he has a tough time recovering (mentally). Not that Lee is an elite striker, Al blocked some pretty good punches and kicks thrown his way when Lee was fighting lefty and countering nicely.

Al hasn't faced the competition that Conor has in the UFC, but most of Conors elite competition came at FW (Max is way better at FW now and would most likely dismantle Conor at said FW).

Everyone needs to be realistic here, it would be a great fight that either could win. Although I am not a fan of Conor's brash bull shit talk, I am a fan of watching him, and Al fight. I honestly give the slight edge to Al should they fight, momentum in favor of Al. Very slight margin of favor to Al.

I'd watch. Al is a game opponent. Legitimate contenter at this point. I don't feel Conor can even legitimately think he cab weasel his way to the top again without going through multiple bad, stylistic match-ups. He literally skipped an entire division to fight a champ who wasn't tested and has a number of weaknesses.

Lee should have wrestled more but he didn't. Al took his time and picked his shots. Lee is not known to be a elite striker but has power and has improved over the past couple of years.

Al vs. Conor would be a stand up fight. Al has quick hands and counters well. Conor is a counter puncher. I think Al has a better chin. If Conor cannot finish Al in the first 2-3 rounds (would expect this to be a 5 round fair) Conor gets finished. In Conors losses, he shows to have a difficult mental time recovering from heavy punches.

Lets all be realistic here, it would be a fun fight that either can win.

McGregor has a great chin as well..

We don't know that Al's is "better". Al has quick hands but can he sustain that kind of swinging for multiple rounds reliable standing up is another question.

Eddie Alvarez had excellent cardio, fast looking hands and knocked out RDA but we see how badly he looked trying to throw like he usually does.

Conor is going to be far, far less confident against anyone at this point, and they will all be more confident.

Nobody hurts Al.

He will drag Conor into deep waters and destroy him. One trick pony, it's only business McGregor will get bludgeoned as soon as his tin man heart is put to test and starts to gas.

Tsk tsk tsk... You people never learn.

No, anyone with knowledge of MMA and doesn't swing from a figher's nuts know it would be a good fight.

Conor is crisp with his counters. Al is good at blocking counters and good at countering himself. Al has a chin. Conor has shown that when he gets caught he has a tough time recovering (mentally). Not that Lee is an elite striker, Al blocked some pretty good punches and kicks thrown his way when Lee was fighting lefty and countering nicely.

Al hasn't faced the competition that Conor has in the UFC, but most of Conors elite competition came at FW (Max is way better at FW now and would most likely dismantle Conor at said FW).

Everyone needs to be realistic here, it would be a great fight that either could win. Although I am not a fan of Conor's brash bull shit talk, I am a fan of watching him, and Al fight. I honestly give the slight edge to Al should they fight, momentum in favor of Al. Very slight margin of favor to Al.

Al is a slightly above average striker at best. His striking isn't any better than Alvarez's (neither is his wrestling), and yet we saw what McGregor did to him. Conor would be the huge favorite going into this fight.

The 11 herbs and spices secret recipe to beat Conor has been leaked. The only variable is the question of CM opponent's ability to pull it off. Al tends to be an emotional fighter, not a great character trait when facing MMA's most successful troll.

As a Conor fan I would love that fight, he plays into Conor's strengths other than Al's unlimited gas tank. Despite getting abused by Al, Kevin Lee is a much scarier fight for Conor. Styles make fights I reckon.

Conor will fight either Pettis or Barboza. The fight with Al is too tough and too risky.

Back