Conor vs GSP is the Only Fight That Makes Sense

even in McGregors prime, hed would have still had fuck all for GSP.
GSP by whatever the hell he feels like

OP must hate Connie to suggest that mauling!

A fight against the GOAT would be quite the feather in the cap for GSP.

Everyone would tune in. Only problem is I think UFC wants Conor to win at least one MMA fight in 4 years.

Conor would have a 1-100 chance in the first 5 seconds. But then GSP would take him down and it would be over.

I like it.

Conor failing to KO an old guy, BJ being put to sleep by a random guy :). Seems fitting.

Winner gets CM Punk.

Two retired guys is the only fight that makes sense?

<Deported1>

The only fight that makes sense is conor vs justin.

GSP wants only title fights, why should he waste his time with a guy that hasn't won a fight in 3-4 years? GSP will only do fights that helps his legacy. McGregor was that guy 3 years ago, not now. The undefeated champ is THE legacy fight!
Agreed, but Conor would be easy $$$ for GSP in the near term. However, once Conor loses another fight or two, a Conor fight might not command the biggest pay scale. So you might see some interest fights materialize for Conor, but I don't think McGregor is stupid enough to get in the cage with GSP who will outstrike, out grapple and out cardio him. Conor vs. Cerrone, Gaethje or Barboza are the fights that make the most sense. If he goes for Diaz 3 without hooking up with a new 155 dance partner, I would be very disappointed in Conor for not being legit in his own weight class. If he gets a win against one of the three mentioned above, maybe a rematch Dustin Poirier.

Why? There both retired. If that ever happens gsp would make Conor feel like one of his victims did. Conor needs a win and gsp wins easily what would he gain? Makes zero sense for either side.

GSP would hold Conor down and fart on his head for five rounds just for fun. That fight only makes sense if you wanna see Conor get molested and assaulted with flatulence.

Back