Conor vs. Gaethje right now please

Yes, would love to see a live body in there instead of a corpse with cte

I think Conor beats Gaethje with ease IMO...

Michael Johnson, Poirier, and Alvarez all hurt Justin repeatedly... I think Conor would snipe him early.

Not saying Justin is bad, it's just a terrible matchup for him. I think Justin is a better matchup against Khabib than Conor is, but styles make fights

I'd rather see Gamebred or Khabib II TBH

I love Gaethje but I think the Conor we saw last night would fuck him up.

the stupid shit thats gets thrown around here...

Im glad you erased the flat footed Nate Diaz fights from your memory
Diaz can actually box, has attributes Justin doesn’t. You’re an idiot for even making that comparison.

Alvarez and Dustin finished Justin Gaethje, and since then he's beat Barboza (Everyone beats Barboza), no chin Vick and old man Cowboy.

Three good finishes, but they are lower level opponents. That's not to say Conor is on a better run, clearly not, but Conor did KO two guys who finished Justin.

Justin used to rely on his chin, and he does look to have changed that to a degree, but that doesn't change the fact his chin was tested and failed once he got to the UFC.

I think Conor finds that chin and gets the finish in a round.

Alvarez and Dustin finished Justin Gaethje, and since then he's beat Barboza (Everyone beats Barboza), no chin Vick and old man Cowboy.

Three good finishes, but they are lower level opponents. That's not to say Conor is on a better run, clearly not, but Conor did KO two guys who finished Justin.

Justin used to rely on his chin, and he does look to have changed that to a degree, but that doesn't change the fact his chin was tested and failed once he got to the UFC.

Does your brain not take in to account how long ago and/or at what weight class Conrat beat Poirer and Alvarez. For example since Conrat beat Holloway and Poirer, both fighters went on to do better things and accomplished more.

Great fight

I lean to Conor

The occasion will get to Justin and Conor will beat him

I know it was cowboy on a losing streak, but lets not pretend conor is a bum

Justin or Jorge next would be great

Then a Ts would be good if he comes through

Gaethje is an easy fight for Conor. Let's give him an actual challenge.
No because if he loses to Gaethje there'll be no excuses. If he loses to Jorge, bigger man, lw vs we excuses. Gaethje been wanting that smoke. Let Jorge fight for the belt. If gaethje is so easy and he's next in line then I see zero reason not to make the fight, man.

Makes no sense.
Either
Conor vs. Kamarudeem for the WW title
or Conor vs. Volkanovski for the FW title.

Gaethje should fight Khabib next.

Does your brain not take in to account how long ago and/or at what weight class Conrat beat Poirer and Alvarez. For example since Conrat beat Holloway and Poirer, both fighters went on to do better things and accomplished more.

Conor beat Alverz in 2016, Justin lost to him in 2017...

Doubt Conor wants to give any Ali fighter a big payday after everything that has been said by both Ali and Gaethje. Of course exception is him wanting revenge on Khabib.

It would be easy fight for Conor i feel, as he would counter Gaethje all night long.

Fuck Conor. Give Justin the fucking title shot.

Justin’s chin failed ? Did you even watch those 2 fights lol

Makes no sense.
Either
Conor vs. Kamarudeem for the WW title
or Conor vs. Volkanovski for the FW title.

Gaethje should fight Khabib next.
I'm sorry, what? This is the biggest Conor has ever been and you think going from a Welterweight bout to a FW TS is feasible or sensible? Also, if Conor fights for the WW strap, he needs to go through Masvidal first.

Meanwhile Conor vs Gaethje for contendersship while Khabib fights Ferguson makes no sense?

For the next title shot.

Cmon!!!

Yea. no. Gaethje was KO'd by Alvarez and DP, two guys who Conor destroyed. Where is the incentive in that? Conor's striking would be to much for Gaethje who doesn't utilize much technique. Just walks forward and throws hard. If Justin can beat DP in a rematch then we can see about fighting Tony after he loses to Khabib.

Back