Conor vs Gaethje is the fight to make

Conor would make this fight look easy like he did with Cerrone. Inside 2 rounds because he is much better tehnical.
But it's good fight and I agree that Conor needs more time in Octagon before Khabib. With Gaethje he would get it and after that fight noone could tell that he doesn't deserve rematch with Khabib. This is good path for Conor.

I think Conor could do all the things. Unfortunately he isn’t willing to fight Justin so he will do none of them. Next time just post from your regular account.

I think it's a wasted fight. Justin was always an easy fight for Mcgregor because he gets hit rather easily.

Khabib vs Tony fight is in april so that fight isn't gonna happen any time soon.

Conor literally took zero damage in his last fight he can and will take another fight before that
hes been doing less than a fight a year lately, he doesnt need money. the only interim fight hes taking is floyd which wont hurt his rematch with khabib.

Stick it on the Brooklyn card

Tony X Khabib 5 can be the co-main

The best thing for Conor is that he has that fight against Gaethje sometimes close to Khabib vs Tony fight. In that case he gets that activity and with 2 fights in a row and with 3 camps he would be ready for Khabib. And with cardio and with strategy.

His tools against Khabib should be to improve cardio, improve footwork because he can't be flat footed but circle a lot and to take counter attack. His strategy should be to try to avoid TD for first 2, 3 minutes of every round than that he attacks and even if Khabib take him down he wouldn't have so much time to drain him on the floor. But he would have big chance that way to KO him.

Gaethje fight will give him more time in octagon to prepare himself for Khabib. Gaethje is solid competitor but he would be outclassed for sure.

Conor waits to see if Ferguson wins, if so return to 155. If not Masvidal if the actual BMF belt is put on the line. Conor likes shiny things.

I'l be quite surprised if khaduck turns up for the fight against Tony. Conrad will likely step in vs Tony.

You guys really prefer this over Gamebred?

100 million rubles
LMAO
dat's like $1.600.000
<Dany07>

<Dany07>

tenor.gif

sounds like his next fight will be at 170 & will likely be against another fighter who’s fought at LW of which there are 4 in the ww top 10: Pettis, Nate, RDA & Jorge

of those RDA would be a favorable matchup & give Connor a top 5 ww win should he win

could be him

I'd love it!

Gaethje fights tough, has great pressure, and has been improving, as we saw in his last fight vs Cowboy Cerrone.

Big fan of Gaethje's!

I would like to see this fight but I would lean towards Gaethje. He has good standup defense if he wants too. He also has a lot of power in his hands. He also uses low kicks better than anyone to setup his hands. He also has some high level wrestling if he wants to go there.

I do not think Conor will risk fighting Gaithje before he gets a crack at the winner of Khabib vs Tony.
That's the thing I've never understood about Gaethje why doesn't he use his supposed excellent wrestling when it's clear he's getting beaten in the stand up, the Poirier fight is a great example of that, Alvarez too though to a lesser extent.

4 months with no sign of a fight for gaethje. The just bleed God wants his favorite son to eat.

Make sense for rankings, but UFC would never do it. Conor is a cash cow and the UFC is going to milk him for all they can get.

Back