Conor vs Cowboy TKO Alternative Angles (Nose Break & Eye Damage Close Up Vids)

Crush.gif

Very similar to Conrad getting his jaw cracked by Khabib

Conrad’s win only made Khabib look better and his stock rise

Khabib will now be able to negotiate more money from the UFC. Thanks Conor!

Khabib Bless

Khabib is really fucking good..

You on the other hand..

Who knows, we all know Khabib is LW goat...but I wonder now will he be inspired to finally try his hand at WW and be brave like Cowboy and Conor?

I wonder what is stronger his need to get a second title or his fear of being baptized by Maz or mauled by Marty....
Conor still hasn't fought a legit WW. He fought two LW who moved up.

Thank you so much for this, great angles! I haven't seen the knee while I was commenting, saw it later in the replay.

Conor still hasn't fought a legit WW. He fought two LW who moved up.

Whoa!! you can't go throwing the truth around like that, if you're not careful you're going to hurt someones feelings and they'll need to get help unbunching their panties.

Crush.gif

Very similar to Conrad getting his jaw cracked by Khabib

Conrad’s win only made Khabib look better and his stock rise

Khabib will now be able to negotiate more money from the UFC. Thanks Conor!

Khabib Bless
Lol... you bitter bum.

People are calling this fixed? Lmao why am I surprised

people don’t know shit about fighting
That's the way things seem to be now days. If you don't like something you just deny that it's real/happened.

Who knows, we all know Khabib is LW goat...but I wonder now will he be inspired to finally try his hand at WW and be brave like Cowboy and Conor?

I wonder what is stronger his need to get a second title or his fear of being baptized by Maz or mauled by Marty....
Third...

The reason why that kick landed so clean is because Conor feinted the left hand, but went with the kick. So Cerrone’s defense was all wrong and ate the kick right on the chin.

Really can’t believe anyone thinks this fight was thrown. I mean, if you were going to claim any Conor fight was a work, it wouldn't be this one. More like the Mendes fight, if it was any of them.

Back