Conor vs cowboy the TRUTH!

didnt watch but I have no doubt its bullshit

The truth is, Cowboy is so far gone that his chin is as durable as an egg carton.

Consequently, he got dispatched faster than Andy Wang got bounced off BJ Penn’s TUF team.
"Conor McGregor beat Donald Cerrone so bad that the Cowboy has been told he cannot fight again for six months, according to MMA Fighting. Cerrone suffered a broken nose and a mildly fractured orbital bone during his 40-second loss to McGregor at the UFC 246 event in Las Vegas on Saturday night."

so broken face bones is a result of a weathered "chin"?

"Conor McGregor beat Donald Cerrone so bad that the Cowboy has been told he cannot fight again for six months, according to MMA Fighting. Cerrone suffered a broken nose and a mildly fractured orbital bone during his 40-second loss to McGregor at the UFC 246 event in Las Vegas on Saturday night."

so broken face bones is a result of a weathered "chin"?

this is my fav part. Cowboy dove, toe kick had no effect, shoulders couldn't have hurt him, etc, is all I've seen from the dive crew.

Broken nose, fractured orbital, that must all just be part of the conspiracy.

this is my fav part. Cowboy dove, toe kick had no effect, shoulders couldn't have hurt him, etc, is all I've seen from the dive crew.

Broken nose, fractured orbital, that must all just be part of the conspiracy.
Cowboy is just an incredibly dedicated method actor. Hollywood needs to lure him away from fighting ASAP for some tough guy roles in action flicks.

Cerrone was picked for a reason - His name and popularity - not because he was going to be a challenge (at this point in his career).

Cerrone on a 2 fight losing streak (has been stopped both times) was KO'd in his last fight. How was this not so transparent that he was picked as a name for conor to comeback and stop?

Back