Conor vs Claressa

SpoonDogg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.mmamania.com/2019/4/24/...d-do-well-against-conor-mcgregor-boxing-match

Current WBO Welterweight champion Terrence Crawford is confident in saying Shields can “do well” against someone who isn’t too experienced as a pro boxer, such as former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) champ-champ, Conor McGregor.

“She’s confident in her ability and her skills, but that’s pretty much what she’s saying.
I don’t think she’d really want to be in the ring with those fighters that she called out”.

“But at the same time, it just tells you that she’s so dominant in the female boxing world that she needs a man to fight. But I don’t believe she would actually step foot in the ring with those guys. She’s very confident, and it shows in the ring.”

“Man, I’m gonna tell you this. Claressa’s been getting in the ring, sparring men since I’ve known her,” Crawford said. “I feel like she could get in the ring and give anybody problems. I don’t know. Conor McGregor is a man, but at the same time, she would do well against him.”

I'm a Conor hater as much as the next guy but this is just ridiculous.

Conor TKO 1st round.

Whaddya say Sherbro's?

Conor or Claressa?

I can see why you posted this from an alt.

Lucia fought a nobody and gets a taste of real power from a man.

Are we still doing this shit this is Ronda Cain under the right circumstances 2.0

I honestly feel like she could do decent for the first round but Conor will catch her

<FookIsThatGuy> At least Ronda was kind of hot and was finishing fights

What? Shields boxing, McGregor doing what?

tumblr_inline_mo4ndfD21l1qz4rgp.gif

Shields would wash Conor in boxing. Dude can't box.

Another Sherbro keeping the thread alive. Hespect.

That one is probably going to get it deleted or wastelanded with the quickness. These boys don't know that there's levels to this shitposting game.

That one is probably going to get it deleted or wastelanded with the quickness. These boys don't know that there's levels to this shitposting game.

I've seen riskier ones getting pass. Grow a pair, mate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back