Conor vs. Cerrone - how do you see it going?

Olinda is a shithole except for the historical sites. I'm an Uber driver and I've seen so many awful streets with giant potholes and no asphalt at all in locations where anyone person expects normal streets. Sometimes it feel like I'm in a rally in some national park.
Fuck must of gone downhill pun intended. Was there is 2014 and place was rocking. Great parties, World Cup fever, high level graffiti and woke up the next day to a local girl with that Brazilian booty. Recife is dangerous as fuck though right? Did go to some club there.

Going off their last performances Cowboy smashes him. How Conor bounces back after the sports most humiliating defeat is the question.
Most humiliating defeat? By losing to an undefeated fighter, and being the first person ever to take a round off of him, and taking no real damage in the entire fight? His loss to Nate Diaz was a thousand times more "humiliating." Losing to Khabib isn't, even in the slightest.

Same prediction over and over again. These guys never learn. Cerrone via submission.

BlueOrangeKookaburra-small.gif
?

Didn’t cowboy just get smashed by Till before he fought Perry? I’m honestly asking, was there a fight in between?

To be fair, this past Friday Cerrone weighed 155lbs while at the same exact time Till is probably walking around at 210.
That fight was a gross mismatch.

If Cowboy can avoid the pre fight shit talk and fight smart he has a chance but he he lets Conor get in his head he's toast.

Most humiliating defeat? By losing to an undefeated fighter, and being the first person ever to take a round off of him, and taking no real damage in the entire fight? His loss to Nate Diaz was a thousand times more "humiliating." Losing to Khabib isn't, even in the slightest.
Guess you must of missed the whole build up, bus incident, religion culture bashing, family insults, world wide media coverage and also being the most watched event of all time. Standard filthy casual behaviour.

Fuck must of gone downhill pun intended. Was there is 2014 and place was rocking. Great parties, World Cup fever, high level graffiti and woke up the next day to a local girl with that Brazilian booty. Recife is dangerous as fuck though right? Did go to some club there.
Recife and Olinda are basically glued together, same metropolitan area, many neighborhoods are Recife in one block and Olinda just across the street. So it's basically impossible to one city be more dangerous than the other since they are so interwoven.

Olinda has historical sites that gives tourists a great impression, but it's a small part of the city and doesn't take more than 1 mile from those sites to find some shithole suburbs. Recife is much wealthier than Olinda.

Cowboy gasses him out and subs him.

Thats the way everyone is going to beat Conor from now on.

A head kick KO by Cowboy is a real possible scenario as well. Either way I have Cowboy all day in that fight.

Cerrone chokes in big fights and he would be too prideful to take the fight to the ground. It's a good fight to show case Conor's stand up.

Conor can outbox Cerrone for sure but this fight is a toss up, I only say that cause Cerrone has looked good lately and still has a chin.

Cerrone would clinch Conor find a TD, not sure if Conor could get back up or get subbed......

I thought cowboy looked slow. He would get torched early. The only question is could he survive the early beatdown. I doubt it

I think Conor catches him and Cerrone doesn't recover, but Cerrone does have a good chance

Cerrone by being the better more well rounded more IQ'd fighter...

Cerrone wasn't mentally sound for that fight, but still ended up winning a round.

Body kick.

Cerrone took that fight just ONE MONTH after going to war with Brown, I still hate that he took that fight.

Till had 30 lbs on Cerrone.
These just sound like excuses. I don't know what they have to do with my original point.

Cowboy gets in close to exchange and either gets knocked out or lands and proceeds to a takedown . Don’t know what happens after that but Conor needs to show more ground game then just the ability to survive

heart says cerrone by sub... brain says conor by ko

Conor TKO.

Or Cowboy Sub.

Or Cowboy TKO.

Conor could also land a good one on Cerrone knocking him down and go in for the kill and get sub’d.

Knowning Conor, it'll look just like the first Diaz fight. He'll bust Cowboy up the first round and then in the second, he'll start to take damage, get taken down and submitted the moment he's in trouble.

Back