Conor vs. Cerrone - how do you see it going?

This fight is not happening. Ever.

God you're needy. No I said you can compare last performances. Conor got outclassed in every aspect. He looked flat footed when he usually is light and darts in and out. Cerrone had it all and transitioned well between striking and grappling. For the hundredth time if that Conor and that Cerrone comes to fight, I pick Cowboy. Not hard to understand.
Mcgregor looked bad but against Khabib
Cerrone didn’t look great imo vs perry

Cerrone is a skilled fighter, but he doesn't game plan well in quite a few of his fights. He is also a sloppy defender, and has quite a few of his fights end in a brawl. Basically, if I was a betting man, I would put my money on Conor, fairly easy.

I think he's extremely overrated, but I think he would still win that fight.

Conor McTapper by KO

Whoever mentally convinces their opponent that they will lose in and pre-fight build up will win.
.....or.
Whoever mentally gives up first in the ring loses.

Physically it's a crap shot. They both could beat each other. But they both are prone to giving up mentally.
Cowboy by sub or Conor by TKO.
but.....what if Conor subbed Cerrone....?

I could here Cerrone's voice now "I looked up at that muthafucker and said ain't no way in hell I'm tapping to this piece of shit I'll just die right here in the octagon. fuck it. i lived a good life. Goodbye I'll just go out."

Cerrone is very much flat footed. Conor could pick him apart, but if Cerone can take the punishment like Diaz did, Cerone would finish Conor. This is the truth of how this fight would go.

Cerrone got completely embarrassed by Pettis, RDA, and Masvidal. Conor is a better striker than all of those guys. Should be a fairly easy KO for Conor.

Going off their last performances Cowboy smashes him. How Conor bounces back after the sports most humiliating defeat is the question.
Lol, so Cowboy gets tagged quite a lot against Hernandez and this mean he will do great against Conor?

Mcgoober beats the fuck out of him. Cerrone's reflexes and boxing defense is awful. He got away with it last night with Alexander being short. He isn't 5'9 as billed. I do like the fight for cowboy since it could give him a payday to retire on. He really is slowing down a lot and I don't want to see him take bad shots.

Cerrone will not fight smart and will fail to impose his game on Conor. Cerrone loses.

If Cerrone is smart hellh just take him down and tap him out.

Is Conor already at gatekeeper level?

I think that Mcgregor lays him out in all likelihood, but if the fight ended up on the ground I could see cowboy getting a sub

Would love to see this fight

That post was made before that fight Einstein. Switch on nob. Olinda is better than Recife.
Olinda is a shithole except for the historical sites. I'm an Uber driver and I've seen so many awful streets with giant potholes and no asphalt at all in locations where anyone person expects normal streets. Sometimes it feel like I'm in a rally in some national park.

Back