Conor vs. Cerrone - how do you see it going?

Same old, old, when it comes to Conor and whoever his match up is, Conor ^^^ then the conversation goes dark/silent nothing else no other way to win..? When the last time Conor knock anything over let alone out..?

Cowboy can KO him, sub him, out grind him, out ground him, out vet him, etc. Cowboy a 1,000 ways to win Conor just one...

I picked against Conor in the Khabib, Aldo and both Diaz fights, so it's not like I'm a blind fan.

Cerrone simply starts slow, and Conor has good range and applies heavy pressure from the start in his fights. I simply see him attacking Cerrone from the start of the bell, connecting sweet and winning via tko (similar to Till).

Also while Cerrone can sub Conor, the Khabib fight shows that Conor has greatly improved his TDD; making a grappling battle far less likely.

I picked against Conor in the Khabib, Aldo and both Diaz fights, so it's not like I'm a blind fan.

Cerrone simply starts slow, and Conor has good range and applies heavy pressure from the start in his fights. I simply see him attacking Cerrone from the start of the bell, connecting sweet and winning via tko (similar to Till).

Also while Cerrone can sub Conor, the Khabib fight shows that Conor has greatly improved his TDD; making a grappling battle far less likely.

Conor is a 3 round fighter he needz to pressure forward get his good stuff going fast before you get yours and he runs out of gas can't get good fight miles with Proper 12 in the tanks. Conor is not use to pressuring long men who can kick & punch.

As for Conor being greatly improved in his TDD if you mean by grabbing, clutching, holding, toeing, the fence or finger hooking gloves, yeah he's greatly improved...

Back