Conor vs Bisping?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How would a small but a powerful puncher do against big feather fisted fighter? I think Conor would KO him in the 3rd but curious to know how he would need to get past Bispings reach?

Tese middleweights mewvment is like they are in concrete. Conor in round 1.

article-944135-14279146681673264441.jpg

So are we going to keep putting the Goat against everyone who wins a main event?

Seriously, everytime I see someone win a fight theres always a thread about "goat vs winner?" Give me a break you girls..

Size matters in this fight especially if the bigger fighter has great cardio to boot.

What if:
Conor fought a Grizzly bear
Conor fought a forty foot Anaconda
Conor fought Godzilla
Conor fought Batman
Conor fought Superman.........

Stop the insanity !

Some bad posters in this thread. I understand people picking Bisping. But the people not even entertaining the idea of a McGregor win clearly overvalue size.

This is an MMA fan forum. It's supposed to be used to talk about MMA fights. But so many people are scared to do that. Don't be scared, homies

Guys, Nick fought Anderson Silva and went to a decision and it turned out Silva was on steroids. Nick Diaz has also lost to Sean Sherk. Conor is bigger than Sherk....

Guys, Nick fought Anderson Silva and went to a decision and it turned out Silva was on steroids. Nick Diaz has also lost to Sean Sherk. Conor is bigger than Sherk....
That is the craziest bit MMATH I have ever seen!

That is the craziest bit MMATH I have ever seen!
It isn't MMA Math. MMA Math is simply Fighter A > Fighter B and Fighter B > Fighter C therefore Fighter A > Fighter C. It basically ignores that styles make fights.

@Sosuke Aizen isn't doing that. He's illustrating how people overvalue size. It's actually the majority in this thread who are ignoring that styles make fights.

Back