Conor vs Aldo to Conor vs Diaz I showed us Conor fans are fickle.

Drunk Bum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I don't get why Conor nuthuggers at like they're fans from the start.

Nowhere to be seen after Diaz starched him. In fact, the Conor bandwagoners made white belt accounts posting shit like "I honestly don't see how Conor wins a rematch"

Then come the rematch and Colin survives for 5 rounds and gets declared the "winner".

Conor fans are new to the sport fickle as fuck noobs.

Is holding such bitterness in your bum soul tiresome? Nonstop Conor hate thread after Conor hate thread.

Get help, buddeh. Conor is balls deep in your head 24/7.

Conor Bless.

Some of you guys are actually worse than these nuthuggers. I mean, look at this thread. You should work on this obsession of yours, TS.

Is holding such bitterness in your bum should tiresome? Nonstop Conor hate threat after Conor hate thread.

Get help, buddeh.

Conor Bless.
I like this guy, it humours me to see him crying in some form of thread about Conor daily

It seems you are a Conor fan.

490515.jpg

Nowhere to be seen after Diaz starched him. In fact, the Conor bandwagoners made white belt accounts posting shit like "I honestly don't see how Conor wins a rematch"

Then come the rematch and Colin survives for 5 rounds and gets declared the "winner".

giphy.gif

One thing for sure the haters arent fickle doesnt matter what conor accomplishes they going down with their ships.

Except the fans are still here. Of course, so are the haters, who are the definition of "fickle" - how many of them hyped up Eddie Alvarez before the fight and are now calling him the "worst LW champ ever"?

You haters are pathetic, and trying to make the Conor fans look "fickle" doesn't detract from your pettiness, it magnifies it.

Yes I agree. First name's fans are nuthuggers and Last name's fans are fickle.

giphy.gif

Friendly reminder to Colin fans of Colin abandoning his game.

giphy.gif

Friendly reminder to Colin fans of Colin abandoning his game.
Conor-McGregor-205-2-belts.png

Friendly reminder to Conor haters that, despite their attempts to discredit him, Conor has achieved everything he said he would.

obsessed, salty, bitter, delusional.

avHnbUZ.gif

haha man i love triggering you haters, so easy! triggered haha triggered

What Conor fight did you lose your old account on?

Mendes, or did you set up drunk bum before the Aldo fight coz somewhere deep down you knew Conor was gonna fold Jose like a cheap sand-shoe?

"Starched"? How stupid are mma fans. Learn what starched means, ya Melvin.

Conor-McGregor-205-2-belts.png

Friendly reminder to Conor haters that, despite their attempts to discredit him, Conor has achieved everything he said he would.

Only because his daddy Dana let him keep his belt while moving up to his natural weightclass
1jvs5g.jpg

Aldo would've been first if Dana let him hold his belt while fighting Frankie for the LW strap. Got told he'd have to relinquish his FW strap.

This happened some time ago, so I wouldn't expect Colin fans to know since majority of you are 2015 fans and a legion of casuals.

Back