Conor vs Aldo odds

pincmil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Aldo is a slight favorite. Sounds right.

Who do you think should be the favorite and by what margin?

[YT]Ncb6L61sXkM[/YT]

FDXguhN.jpg

The odds will shift and Conor will be the favorite since the whole country of Ireland will bet on him so it will force the line to change.

Odds are about right I would say. Closer than I imagined, odds on Aldo might shorten a bit between now and the fight but I don't imagine by too much.

Jones is the only guy I know of who fought the champ as the favorite (vs Shogun).

Aldo is, and should be the favorite.

[YT]Ncb6L61sXkM[/YT]

No Aldo shouldn't be a slight favorite.. He should be a 3-1 or 4-1 favorite.. People like you will drive it down. Thanks.. I will make some money on Aldo!

Jones is the only guy I know of who fought the champ as the favorite (vs Shogun).

Aldo is, and should be the favorite.

Machida versus Evans had machida as favorite. The belt was revolving like crazy then. Was Anderson favorite over Franklin?

[YT]Ncb6L61sXkM[/YT]

Americans always have to be different. While it isn't complicated this plus and minus bullshit is impractical.

I wish they would just take on board the superior decimal odds system. Aldo is $1.60 and Conor is $2.25. I.E: The money won on a $1 bet.

Machida versus Evans had machida as favorite. The belt was revolving like crazy then. Was Anderson favorite over Franklin?

Not in the first fight. The odds were similar to Weidman v Anderson [If I remember correctly].

UK sites you can get aldo at 1.67!! that's -150 in US odds. this has to be one of the lines of the year! im loading up on that just to hedge when aldo's odds shorten. the money coming in on mcgregor won't push his price down for us sites, which for this fight i expect to be more accurate, and often the uk odds follow suit to usa ones as the event nears

http://www.oddschecker.com/ufc-mma/jose-aldo-v-conor-mcgregor/winner

Last edited:
Leg kicks will be probably a factor in the first couple rounds. But Aldo gets tired typically in the later rounds and takes them off somewhat, so that's not good for this fight.

No Aldo shouldn't be a slight favorite.. He should be a 3-1 or 4-1 favorite.. People like you will drive it down. Thanks.. I will make some money on Aldo!

Likewise. There is no way Connor should be closer than mendes was.

Leg kicks will be probably a factor in the first couple rounds. But Aldo gets tired typically in the later rounds and takes them off somewhat, so that's not good for this fight.

If leg kicks are a factor aldo will win. Honestly I think sometimes he's nice about it - with his kicks-

It's like a secret weapon he unleashes when it's needed.

Ex . Edgar was doing pretty well then he hit with a couple/ faber was the champ, so he brutalized him with them to secure the win.

Back