Conor vs Aldo is easily the best performance in MMA history

Conor performance vs Aldo? The 13 sec fight? Not even close

Perhaps the best win but impossible for it to be the best performance when it lasted 13 seconds.

Dillashaw Vs Barao 1 for me.

Lolno. One of the most impressive KO's? Sure.

Performances? Absolutely not, the fight ended from a flash KO in 12 seconds.

hahahahaha ok... just go watch lets say CC vs Silva II :) and that is just one of many match up's that trumps those you mentioned... I agree with no 4, 6 and 10 :)

Yet the number of rematches he's had after he beat someone is identically to his number of title defenses.

Who has he ever beaten besides jose that justifiably deserved a rematch?

You sound SO foolish, should eddie get one after zero title defenses? Or dustin porier for getting ko'd in 3 minuites? Or should brimage, brandao or siver get one? He beat nate in their second fight and has on several occasions, expressed interest in a 3rd fight.

What was the point of your comment?

Who has he ever beaten besides jose that justifiably deserved a rematch?

You sound SO foolish, should eddie get one after zero title defenses? Or dustin porier for getting ko'd in 3 minuites? Or should brimage, brandao or siver get one? He beat nate in their second fight and has on several occasions, expressed interest in a 3rd fight.

What was the point of your comment?
Holloway, Aldo, Mendes with full camp to name 3.

Holloway, Aldo, Mendes with full camp to name 3.
Hahaha seriously?

Why would conor rematch mendes? After that he got ko'd by edgar in round 1 then banned from the sport for 2 years and That was mendes second straight title fight. He hasn't even fought at fw since he beat aldo.

Why the hell would holloway justifiably deserve a rematch? He beat holloway very squarely all 3 rounds. I legitmately feel bad for you. you're something else and I'm fucking done with you homie. You're proof positive that conors haters are much more delusional then his fanboys. You will say ANYTHING regaurdless of how little sense it makes. While you're at it, why not Start asking why khabib doesn't give Al iaquinta his rematch

Don't reply. You're a fucking retard.

Last edited:
Hahaha seriously?

Why would conor rematch mendes? After that he got ko'd by edgar in round 1 then banned from the sport for 2 years and That was mendes second straight title fight. He hasn't even fought at fw since he beat aldo.

Why the hell would holloway justifiably deserve a rematch? He beat holloway very squarely all 3 rounds. I legitmately feel bad for you. you're something else and I'm fucking done with you homie. You're proof positive that conors haters are much more delusional then his fanboys. You will say ANYTHING regaurdless of how little sense it makes. While you're at it, why not Start asking why khabib doesn't give Al iaquinta his rematch

Don't reply. You're a fucking retard.
Haha here comes the ad hominems (lame ones at that). So predictable from a Conor fanboy.

Why does Holloway deserve a rematch? Because he came back and is the fucking champ with 12 straight victories? Conor managed to rack up an incredible 0 title defenses in the main time and got finished twice.

Also, why did Conor deserve a rematch against Nate when he got finished and slapped like a little bitch?
Why does he deserve a rematch with Khabib by whom he got mauled?

If Conor wins, no rematch, because he beat the guy. If Conor loses, instant rematch. That's how you think it should be. Just admit it.

Haha here comes the ad hominems (lame ones at that). So predictable from a Conor fanboy.

Why does Holloway deserve a rematch? Because he came back and is the fucking champ with 12 straight victories? Conor managed to rack up an incredible 0 title defenses in the main time and got finished twice.

Also, why did Conor deserve a rematch against Nate when he got finished and slapped like a little bitch?
Why does he deserve a rematch with Khabib by whom he got mauled?

If Conor wins, no rematch, because he beat the guy. If Conor loses, instant rematch. That's how you think it should be. Just admit it.
Im no fan boy. Im just not fucking delusional. Bye. When did i ever say conor deserves a rematch with khabib? Or nate? I mean it was a non title fight he took on short notice to save a card at a weight class he doesn't even fight in. Holloway does not fight at lw you retard. You dont know anything about this sport.

Ill say it again for you so your pea brain can hopefully absorb it. Conor does not deserve RRematch against khabib. He arguably didn't even deserve to fight him in the first place. But that doesnt fucking mean holloway or mendes deserved one.

Im no fan boy. Im just not fucking delusional. Bye.
Great argument.

You literally implied that somebody who loses to a fighter convincingly never deserves a rematch regardless of what they do (you can't get much better than what Holloway did). Cain would've never re-matched Dos Santos, GSP never beaten Serra if you were the UFC's matchmaker. Luckily you're just some ad-hominem throwing shit poster who doesn't know how to discuss something like a grown man.

Great argument.

You literally implied that somebody who loses to a fighter convincingly never deserves a rematch regardless of what they do (you can't get much better than what Holloway did). Cain would've never re-matched Dos Santos, GSP never beaten Serra if you were the UFC's matchmaker. Luckily you're just some ad-hominem throwing shit poster who doesn't know how to discuss something like a grown man.
retard.

Great argument.

All those people you listed fought in the same division as the champion after earning a rematch max would have earned a rematch if conor was at fw. You are literally accounting scenarios that make no fucking sense at all to not prove any point, but to make your very clear bias against conor obvious. Contextually, conor rematching holloway makes zero fucking sense. Just Fuck off.

All those people you listed fought in the same division as the champion after earning a rematch max would have earned a rematch if conor was at fw. You are literally accounting scenarios that make no fucking sense at all to not prove any point, but yo make your very clear bias against conor obvious. Fuck off.
Holloway was willing to move up for the rematch. "Holloway states that he’s willing to take that rematch and go for a second belt, but with McGregor’s mind seemingly somewhere else, he’s not holding his breath."

Either Max deserves a rematch with Conor, be it at FW or LW, or Conor got an undeserved title shot and an undeserved rematch with Nate as well. You can't cherry pick. Holloway did way more at FW.

Holloway was willing to move up for the rematch. "Holloway states that he’s willing to take that rematch and go for a second belt, but with McGregor’s mind seemingly somewhere else, he’s not holding his breath."

Either Max deserves a rematch with Conor, be it at FW or LW, or Conor got an undeserved title shot and an undeserved rematch with Nate as well. You can't cherry pick. Holloway did way more at FW.
Conor deserved his rematch against nate. He didnt have to take that fight that fight was supposed to be for the lw belt before rda pulled out. Most other fighters (ortega as a recent example) would have said no and just had the card cancelled. He stepped up to the plate when the ufc needed him, he lost and was returned a favor.

I find it ironic you think that max should rematch conor when objectively speaking, conor doesnt deserve to fight a champion on a 12 fight win streak. More evidence that you'll say any nonsense to detract from conor.

@Ramon Antonio

Last edited:
1. Conor vs Aldo
2. GSP vs Hughes III
3. Anderson vs Forrest
4. Cain vs JDS II
5. GSP vs Penn II
6. Jones vs Shogun
7. Dillashaw vs Barao I
8. GSP vs Fitch
9. Conor vs Alvarez
10. Fedor vs Nog II

Obviously it's not just how impressive the performance is to the naked eye, but also the quality of your opponent that is of an utmost importance in these discussions.

Not a big Conor fan, but sleeping prime Aldo that was undefeated for 10 years in 13 seconds is the most impressive victory by a longshot. It wasn't a fluke, but rather the result of years of training and talent + many months of calculated mental warfare that lead to this happening.

Youre sort of full of it...cuz this one was better:

Conor deserved his rematch against nate. He didnt have to take that fight that fight was supposed to be for the lw belt before rda pulled out. Most other fighters (ortega as a recent example) would have said no and just had the card cancelled. He stepped up to the plate when the ufc needed him, he lost and was returned a favor.

I find it ironic you think that max should rematch conor when objectively speaking, conor doesnt deserve to fight a champion on a 12 fight win streak. More evidence that you'll say any nonsense to detract from conor.

@Ramon Antonio
I never said that Conor deserved the rematch. I just said that Max does with what he has done. Conor will never give a rematch to anyone he has beaten though.

Conor took a risk with that fight, he gambled and lost. The instant rematch was bullshit. The talks about an instant rematch against Khabib are even worse. He got demolished in that fight. You can say what you want, but we both know that Conor is getting preferential treatment from the UFC because he's popular.

We miss the old Conor
Light on his feet Conor
Slipping shots smooth, banging lefts Conor

Not the new Conor
Throwing dollies, selling whiskey Conor

Back