Conor vs Aldo 2 Loser leaves town

McGregor is already 2-0 against Aldo.

The 14 second embarrassment and the rematch Aldo turned down after saying he'd rematch him anytime, anyplace.

Yes, he shouldn’t have said that, and then avoided it.

There was a video of Aldo flipping out about his difficult cut to 145. But he didn’t want to fight Conor at a comfortable 155.

Also, you’re way off base.
The official time was 13 seconds, not 14. It could have been stopped at 10 seconds.
But I bet he had an excellent gameplan of defending TD’s, surprising Conor with a few TD’s, and landing more “significant” strikes.

Conor is already a deadbeat that left. He is too busy dogging old people and doing damage control with Ariel.

Aldo has had his ups and downs since his loss to Conor, and if I were someone close to Aldo, I'd tell him that he's done all he could in this sport. It's unlikely he'll be getting a title shot soon against Holloway, if ever, and the other featherweights aren't too shabby and a loss to a lesser name would just tarnish his image.
Going out with a win against someone like McGregor who's on a decline, socially and ranking, would put a solid notch on his legacy.

And Conor just seems to be living a delusion. From his unacceptable behavior and recent jittery interview.. I can't imagine Conor doing well in the near future. He seems to have zero momentum going for him right now. Actually, he's got weights holding him down. Conor will have to drastically bolster his fight game persona. That old Conor who we loved and hated is just not plausible at the moment. With Aldo's stock also on a decline, it would make sense to pit these two together. Probably won't do the craziest numbers, but there's no way Conor can come back to a title shot after all his drama and absence.

Aldo vs Pettis / Aldo vs McGregor 2 are fights to make. No bullshit deadly cut weight to 135. Aldo thinks he can improve his legacy by moving down to 135 and beating flyweight champion? Jose needs to man up and say: Holloway beat me twice and he's still the champ, Volkanovski beat me and he's no 1 contender. I want to continue MMA journey so I need to change the weight class. 145lb weight cut is tough so I want to challenge myself at 155.

Is Conor even training anymore??

I never see any recent videos of him in the gym, training or hitting pads or anything ...

All I ever see him doing is promoting whiskey and getting in trouble.

He ain’t a true champion ... a true champion would be doing everything within his power to get his belt back.

Even if he lost the rematch to Khabib, I would at least be able to respect him.
Seemingly from his own words his relationship with his coaches ins't the smoothest right now. So if he is in the gym dosen't seem like it would be for any sort of focused drilling.

Dude you're way wayyyy off! This is Conor shortly after whipping Aldo. He still had long hair during his fight with Chad, and slightly buzzed it off before the Aldo fight. Then he completely buzzed it off when he was supposed to face Dos Santos. Watch his UFC 196 press conference, and his hair cut will match the one on the picture!
Post Aldo Conor isn't on the smae level as post Mayweather Conor. I don't think Conor was earning million dollar pay checks at this point.

The point is she's probably looking back at this and kicking herself for not trying to get a bit more clout off him.

Most of Conor's legacy is that 13-second win over Aldo. They won't risk a rematch and having a different outcome.

The 14 second embarrassment and the rematch Aldo turned down after saying he'd rematch him anytime, anyplace.
It was smart for Aldo management to turn down a rematch where Conor had a training camp and aldo didn't. Also not giving him a chance to get his belt back which would be a real rematch

I feel like both have already left town. One they're trying to lure back in and the other they kind of had to push out the door.

It was smart for Aldo management to turn down a rematch where Conor had a training camp and aldo didn't. Also not giving him a chance to get his belt back which would be a real rematch

Well dont run around telling Dana, the fans, and Connor that you demand a rematch ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, and then when its offered to you, you decline it. That goes to show that Aldo really DOESN'T want a rematch.

savage-warrior.jpg

This one was epic.. But neither left. Wait is Wrestling Fake?

God I hate it when people trot out this garbage hyperbole.

Aldo was on a no-contact suspension moron.

God I hate it when people trot out this garbage hyperbole.

Aldo was on a no-contact suspension moron.
God I hate it when people dont know what the fuck they are talking about and trot out left over semen from their mouths.

The fight would have happened March 5th
Aldo was suspended until February 11th.
Why would they offer him the fight if he was suspended brainiac? Dont you think you would have known that??

Go back to bed with mommy MORON!!!!!

I don't know man..

Aldo just desposed of moicano and stephens and conor lost to (atg) mayweather in a different sport and fucking khabib who some are trying their best to narrate as an atg..

Sure, i don't think either guy will reclaim their aura but they are still damn good.. legacy wise.. sure.. call it..

Fighter wise.. nah.. i don't see them folding to anyone but someone fighting for a title..

Then he completely buzzed it off when he was supposed to face Dos Santos
I remember well when Conor signed to fight Junior dos Santos. It's a shame Junior got injured, that would have been a great fight

<36>

Well dont run around telling Dana, the fans, and Connor that you demand a rematch ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, and then when its offered to you, you decline it. That goes to show that Aldo really DOESN'T want a rematch.
Lol Conor just went as extreme as he possibly could with it. To me a rematch would have been for the belt. Aldo let him fight for the belt so a rematch would have been for the belt. Conor offered him a fight with 8 days notice no camp not for the belt, Conor got to have a training camp Aldo didn't. Stop drinking the Kool aid man lol

God I hate it when people dont know what the fuck they are talking about and trot out left over semen from their mouths.

The fight would have happened March 5th
Aldo was suspended until February 11th.
Why would they offer him the fight if he was suspended brainiac? Dont you think you would have known that??

Go back to bed with mommy MORON!!!!!
Instead they offered him a fight knowing he didn't have time for a training camp and wasn't allowed to be training leading up to it and told him it wasn't a chance back at his belt. Think about it. Any smart management company turns that fight down

Instead they offered him a fight knowing he didn't have time for a training camp and wasn't allowed to be training leading up to it and told him it wasn't a chance back at his belt. Think about it. Any smart management company turns that fight down

I dont understand why you guys are missing

I'm baffled with you guys.
Did you not hear the part where he said "anyplace, anytime"?
Dont come up with excuses for him, hes a grown man (he doesnt look it being 4ft whatever) . The "legend" got called out on his bluff and he made an ass out of himself, period. That's why he hasn't been offered McGregor again and he wont be offered again because he doesn't deserve one. He chickened out and that's that, its EXTREMELY simple to see if you open your eyes and eyes. He should go fight Frankie Edgar again for the umpyhteen time and decision him again so feels better about himself.

Bottom line:
MCGREGOR DEBUNKED THE ALDO MYTH!!!!

Aldo has had his ups and downs since his loss to Conor, and if I were someone close to Aldo, I'd tell him that he's done all he could in this sport. It's unlikely he'll be getting a title shot soon against Holloway, if ever, and the other featherweights aren't too shabby and a loss to a lesser name would just tarnish his image.
Going out with a win against someone like McGregor who's on a decline, socially and ranking, would put a solid notch on his legacy.

And Conor just seems to be living a delusion. From his unacceptable behavior and recent jittery interview.. I can't imagine Conor doing well in the near future. He seems to have zero momentum going for him right now. Actually, he's got weights holding him down. Conor will have to drastically bolster his fight game persona. That old Conor who we loved and hated is just not plausible at the moment. With Aldo's stock also on a decline, it would make sense to pit these two together. Probably won't do the craziest numbers, but there's no way Conor can come back to a title shot after all his drama and absence.

So this is clearly a Conor hate thread.
Lol at your lame "jittery interview" analysis. Which is it? Was he tired or jittery. I've heard both.

If you want to pin your fighters retirement hopes on a guy that already lost & is shown to be weak to mental mind games go for it.

Conor's in a decline? His last lost was to the arguable LW goat. Nice try.
Nate returned after 3 years & both are roughly about equal in athletic ability, cardio, chin.

Back