Conor vs Aldo 2 Loser leaves town

Jarvan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Aldo has had his ups and downs since his loss to Conor, and if I were someone close to Aldo, I'd tell him that he's done all he could in this sport. It's unlikely he'll be getting a title shot soon against Holloway, if ever, and the other featherweights aren't too shabby and a loss to a lesser name would just tarnish his image.
Going out with a win against someone like McGregor who's on a decline, socially and ranking, would put a solid notch on his legacy.

And Conor just seems to be living a delusion. From his unacceptable behavior and recent jittery interview.. I can't imagine Conor doing well in the near future. He seems to have zero momentum going for him right now. Actually, he's got weights holding him down. Conor will have to drastically bolster his fight game persona. That old Conor who we loved and hated is just not plausible at the moment. With Aldo's stock also on a decline, it would make sense to pit these two together. Probably won't do the craziest numbers, but there's no way Conor can come back to a title shot after all his drama and absence.

McGregor is already 2-0 against Aldo.

The 14 second embarrassment and the rematch Aldo turned down after saying he'd rematch him anytime, anyplace.

I love how disinterested the girl on the right is. I'm guessing this was before Conor was a millionare. These gold diggers are normally more enthusiastic.

She's literally thinking this..
tenor.gif

Is Conor even training anymore??

I never see any recent videos of him in the gym, training or hitting pads or anything ...

All I ever see him doing is promoting whiskey and getting in trouble.

He ain’t a true champion ... a true champion would be doing everything within his power to get his belt back.

Even if he lost the rematch to Khabib, I would at least be able to respect him.

Last edited:
Conor is already a loser that left town. What else ya got?

Conor is done and aldo is on the way out. I get it that the fight made people salty but its time to move on. Conor is a cokehead

I love how disinterested the girl on the right is. I'm guessing this was before Conor was a millionare. These gold diggers are normally more enthusiastic.

tenor.gif

Dude you're way wayyyy off! This is Conor shortly after whipping Aldo. He still had long hair during his fight with Chad, and slightly buzzed it off before the Aldo fight. Then he completely buzzed it off when he was supposed to face Dos Santos. Watch his UFC 196 press conference, and his hair cut will match the one on the picture!

Dude you're way wayyyy off! This is Conor shortly after whipping Aldo. He still had long hair during his fight with Chad, and slightly buzzed it off before the Aldo fight. Then he completely buzzed it off when he was supposed to face Dos Santos. Watch his UFC 196 press conference, and his hair cut will match the one on the picture!
You have too much knowledge about Conor's haircuts bro.

<{clintugh}>

tenor.gif
She has since become aware of the need for cardio and trains with the great Colby Covington.

Conor cant make 135
Is Conor even training anymore??

I never see any recent videos of him in the gym, training or hitting pads or anything ...

All I ever see him doing is promoting whiskey and getting in trouble.

He ain’t a true champion ... a true champion would be doing everything within his power to get his belt back.

Even if he lost the rematch to Khabib, I would at least be able to respect him.

It's not on instagram so it's not real?

Jeeeeeeeeeezzzz

I dont think the UFC is so eager to cut off their own balls by making this fight with such a stipulation

Back