Conor Upset White Claimed Masvidal Too Big for Him

Is Masvidal too big for Conor?

• Total voters
No wonder. McGregor is extremely insecure about his height.

Conor is media savvy but he made a mistake. He should not have texted White, knowing how he blabs all the time. He should have posted something on Instagram.

No wonder. McGregor is extremely insecure about his height.

giphy.gif

and even more upset for Dana telling people that he was upset in the first place.

<45>

also Mas has to be at least tree timez da size of em..

Conor's beaten much larger guys than Mas, even before he was in the UFC. Mas would be a tough opponent, no doubt, but size would not be the biggest issue.

If Conor shows up motivated, healthy sober and in shape, he can compete with about anyone in the LW-WWish range. Could be a big 'if' tho, as he has a lot of money and a lot on his plate judging by the outside cage shenanigans he's involved in.

Excuses.

Conor has ways been motivated and in shape for every fight.

Aha you´re from the UK now i see why you always hate on Masvidal like a little bitch haha. Must be hard that he knocked Till the fuck out and made Edwards look like a bitch after in one night lmao.

Sorry, I'm not a nationalist and Leon would embarrass George haha.

Americans don't understand not being a nationalist or part of some group. Every conversation with them is about nationality, race, religion, etc. It's the first bit of information they use to base their arguments on. I always leave my location off US-centric forums because it hinders discussion with them.

Al is a punching bag with just a right hand, conor wins it easily
Al is an active top 10 LW TODAY, Conor has not proven that he can win a fight since Obama was president.

He had nothing for Khabib and broke like a girl, while a realtor who fights part time went 5 hard rounds. It's not at all obvious to me that Conor would do well in this fight. He's badly outmatched in the grappling, and Al might even sleep him in the boxing exchanges. I'd say it's Iaquinta's fight to lose.

Al is an active top 10 LW TODAY, Conor has not proven that he can win a fight since Obama was president.

He had nothing for Khabib and broke like a girl, while a realtor who fights part time went 5 hard rounds. It's not at all obvious to me that Conor would do well in this fight. He's badly outmatched in the grappling, and Al might even sleep him in the boxing exchanges. I'd say it's Iaquinta's fight to lose.
Broke like a girl lol im sure youll do better. Al wouldnt even be able to hang with floyd. Gatekeeper cowboy already annihilated him with boxing , imagine what conor would do. Just admit youre a conor hater and ill understand your post more

Broke like a girl lol im sure youll do better. Al wouldnt even be able to hang with floyd. Gatekeeper cowboy already annihilated him with boxing , imagine what conor would do. Just admit youre a conor hater and ill understand your post more
Cowboy and Al would both beat Conor at this point.

He's no fighter anymore you are living in the past.

Back