Conor Unique Ab Training "Ra Ra Ra Ra"

Does Conor even have visible abs? I've always noticed you could barely see them.

Does Conor even have visible abs? I've always noticed you could barely see them.

He use to but lately they are gone.

conor.jpg

My high school wrestlign coach did this with us almost every day so now I know the Conor dick riding is just getting out of hand.

"when your coach catches you eating fat food"

:D:D

Imagine Brown or Cerrone doing this sorta conditioning.

Poor fellas would be TKO'd by their trainer after the first few punches.

So this secret ab exercise was the key to millions? Holy fuck. I wish I knew this 15 years ago.

Well he doesn't have to dehydrated himself as much and he can eat more. The guy is still in shape though. I
He's always in shape. That's why I lol when his nuthuggers make a new thread about Conor being in the best shape of his life for the rematch. He looks exactly the same as he did last fight. I think he looked even more ripped for the last fight, actually.

My high school wrestlign coach did this with us almost every day so now I know the Conor dick riding is just getting out of hand.

For as far as I know the only guy that called it "unique" is TS and he's a hater, so I wouldn't interpret it as "Conor dick riding"/

So will this video be used as yet another excuse if Conor loses miserably again? "I trained too hard yeh. Look at this video, my coach punched me too hard yeh. I fought Nate with a broken ab you bums."

Sounds like someone is getting prison raped lol

no homo

Back