CONOR TWEETS!!

I'm annoyed that I flinched even though I knew it was coming.

What does this mean then? That he's at the press conference.

Or just timing it to look like it?
I hope it means he's fighting khabib.

He probably just watched The Dark Knight for the first time, we've already had El Chapo Conor, now it's time for The Joker Conor.

Comeback soon Conor because we are barely holding on

I do not get the fascination with this guy's theatrics. He looks and sounds like an imbecile.

His skill in the cage I understand.

Man what if this guy beats Khabib

Wouldn't that be fucking awesome?

9ac3c81fa98f1022a2e39d24be1b5a6a.png

I do not get the fascination with this guy's theatrics. He looks and sounds like an imbecile.

His skill in the cage I understand.

"Any sufficiently advanced promotional tactics are indistinguishable from magic."

-Conor McGOAT

Man what if this guy beats Khabib
I think he’s the favourite to beat Khabib honestly. Conor can easily catch Khabib coming in and it only takes one shot. It really is a bad match up for Khabib despite what a lot of people say.

Ferguson and Lee could both beat Conor. This is a good fight for Conor because it’s stylistically a favourable match up for him and beating Khabib will make his Claim to being the GOAT undeniable.

I think he’s the favourite to beat Khabib honestly. Conor can easily catch Khabib coming in and it only takes one shot. It really is a bad match up for Khabib despite what a lot of people say.

Ferguson and Lee could both beat Conor. This is a good fight for Conor because it’s stylistically a favourable match up for him and beating Khabib will make his Claim to being the GOAT undeniable.
Of the four guys you mentioned, they can all beat each other imo. Kevin lee probably loses the most if they all fought each other til infinity.

But I could easily see Conor ending this fight early

what the hell was that??? seriously.... I wonder if he is storing his pee in the fridge at this point... WTF...

It seems to me his deal is done, and he is waiting on Khabib to sign. IMO..

conor-mcgregor-ufc-205-3.jpg

Sir Conor of McGregor has deemed us worthy of appearing before us again and bestowing upon us the gift of audience of his fighting majesty against the russian hun. BOW! BOW YOU ROTTEN CURS! BOW MORTALS! truly you are not worthy to receive him.

Last edited:
Back