Conor treatment messing up the 155 division AGAIN

Ryeboi

F*ck Trump Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying Conor was a real 145 lb champion. He beat all the up and coming fighters and the top contenders to earn a title shot, then he wiped the mat with Jose in 13 seconds. He definitely earned his belt at 145. But that is where his greatness ends and Conor's special treatment begins.

In the 155 division - he was choked by fan favorite journeyman Nate Diaz. But somehow, winning a decision rematch against Diaz earned him a title shot with a 1-1 record in the 155 division. Special Treatment.

Conor beats Eddie Alvarez, gets the 155lb belt and tells the world he's the first simultaneous champ: despite never defending his 145 belt. At this point the hype train moving full steam ahead.

In his first title defense he loses by choke again to the real 155 GOAT Khabib, but after beating another fan favorite journeyman in Donald Cerrone, the UFC is claiming Conor should get another title shot. More Special Treatment.

That being said - in an ideal world without special treatment, who do you think Conor should fight and beat to earn a title shot at 155?

- Dustin Poirer
- Justin Gatheje
- Beniel Dariush
- Winner of Kevin Lee vs Do Bronx?
- Winner of Dan hooker vs Paul Felder?
- Loser of T.Ferg vs Khabib?

In the 155 division - he was choked by fan favorite journeyman Nate Diaz. But somehow, winning a decision rematch against Diaz earned him a title shot with a 1-1 record in the 155 division. Special Treatment.

<36>

It has to be either Gaethje or Poirier again. imho

Conor is awesome and belts are fucking stupid so who cares

Let me start off by saying Conor was a real 145 lb champion. He beat all the up and coming fighters and the top contenders to earn a title shot, then he wiped the mat with Jose in 13 seconds. He definitely earned his belt at 145. But that is where his greatness ends and Conor's special treatment begins.

Conor beats Eddie Alvarez, gets the 155lb belt and tells the world he's the first simultaneous champ: despite never defending his 145 belt. At this point the hype train moving full steam ahead.

In his first title defense he loses by choke again to the real 155 GOAT Khabib, but after beating another fan favorite journeyman in Donald Cerrone, the UFC is claiming Conor should get another title shot. More Special Treatment.

That being said - in an ideal world without special treatment, who do you think Conor should fight and beat to earn a title shot at 155?

- Dustin Poirer
- Justin Gatheje
- Beniel Dariush
He needs to beat justin.
Rematch with Poirier would do too

let me start off by saying 17 fucking years man

Mcg will always get preferential treatment. we just have to suck it up because that's how dana runs things.

- Dustin Poirer
- Justin Gatheje
- Beniel Dariush
Yeah!! Remember that time Conor fought Nate at 155??? Yeah me neither.

I think Cowboy deserves a rematch.

Actually I earned a yellow card for making fun of Donald "the human folding lawn chair" Cerrone, so I guess I should be careful.

It has to be Gaethje, he's the only top contender with real momentum.

Well.
We are getting the fight we want
Khabib vs tony
I would say its more than likely ..
Khabib gets pretty fucked up in a fight with tony and when he starts fasting for ramadan we wont see him again for at least 6 months. On top of that khabib rarely if ever fights more than two times in one year.
Again using your brain its 90% likely conor fights another contender (gaethje) in the next 3-4 months.

want to end it with youre fucking retarded with this post

Dustin and Kevin lee. by the time he gets those 2 fights in, Tony and Justin would have gotten their shots and unless khabib losses and gets a rematch conor could get a earned title shot.

Yeah!! Remember that time Conor fought Nate at 155??? Yeah me neither.

if you're saying that two 155 fighters who agree not to cut weight are 170, you're an idiot.

This is how you identify a noob --> Ask them which division the Conor vs Nate fight is pertinent to.

If they say, "Technically the fight was at 170" - just walk away. They have nothing to offer.

Last edited:
Conor is a beast in the cage and if he’s gonna fight all comers within a division then go Conor, fight, kick ass, win and DEFEND the belt. I’m down to pay and watch.

But if he wants to clog up multiple divisions while it turns into the “it’s best for the business”, Dana’s brainwash “it’s the fight the fans wanna see” bullshit lies, I’ll win a belt and sit on it while I go box, then NO.....he needs to stay in a BMF division with the Masvidal Diaz & whoever else wants to join side show. It’s not a bad thing, get $, and keep the divisions moving.

Conor should have to fight Dustin and or Justin, then the loser of Tony khabib to earn a title shot. He shouldn't get a shot by wrecking Donald at 170

Back