Conor training himself!?

iron sharpens iron and mcgregor is on a mission from a higher power he has no need for a flesh coach

omg please go to therapy lmao dude you quoted me, i literally never said a fucking word to you. please fuck off.
Back on topic, bit more friendly, why don’t you list those people better than Khabib at lightweight?

Back on topic, bit more friendly, why don’t you list those people better than Khabib at lightweight?
i think bj penn reached higher highs personally but you could easily have khabib #1. i don’t think penn is GOAT level either btw

i think bj penn reached higher highs personally but you could easily have khabib #1. i don’t think penn is GOAT level either btw
Ok well so do I. Well who is at LW? If not them two, Benson? One of the points I was arguing was ‘nowhere near’. So perhaps a heat of the moment comment, unless you want to defend that point to the death then fair play to you move on.

I can’t be arsed in a long argument and making an enemy here, sure you’re a decent bloke.

That poster don't know what he is talking about, he just wanted to compare Conor to all time greats, that's what the guy does.

Everyone knows you don't train yourself especially in physical contact sports. Mayweather even brought Zab for his fight Pac. One of the dumbest post I've seen ever on this site.

Mcg nuthuggers are dumb. the only way to answer them is with facts.

Reactions: Kb7
oh and looking weak, shaky and unbalanced.

I am willing to cut him slack because maybe its the end of the session or he did grappling and is weak. But overall, it doesn't look good. John mentioned how he is no longer going through "nightmare camps" and that is not a good!

"He trained himself from watching MMA vhs tapes...AMAZING!"

"He trained himself in a shed in his backyard...AMAZING!"

"Conor is training himself...LAZY UNMOTIVATED LOSER!

Its the context of the situation. Conor early on went through what his trainer called "nightmare camps" and now he is just training at his own pace. Not saying he cant win but it does not look good since the success in the beginning revolved around his trainer being the main boss.

Oh yes he’s achieved his full potential and has ascended to a new tier no one thought possible. Too bad he can’t check leg kicks yet.
After Conor got smoked by Nate, Conor's trying to emulate the LW GOAT.

Conor is being trained by The Living Tribunal in his dreams and spars with historys greats virtually every night and risks no physical damage so hell be fresh come fight time.

MMA fighters are weird.

Max Holloway just said he trained for a fight with no sparring and he looked amazing in the fight.

If Conor isn't going to train with any trainers and looks amazing in the fight, then the narrative changes.

Mcg nuthuggers are dumb. the only way to answer them is with facts.
That doesn't even work, they start to call you toxic and a hater even if facts are presented. They even resort into creating hypothetical fantasies of outcomes whilst calling themselves intelligent because they are looking at the bigger of picture outcomes... when in reality they are just blinded delusional fans who resorts to having sub human behavior like Conor himself.

Rogan had Alex Volkanovski on his podcast recently. They mentioned Conor and how they heard that Conor has reached a point that he now can "train himself for fights" and no longer needs to be pushed by trainers.

At first I thought it was bullshit, but with fight getting closer and more content being released, all we see is Conor training by himself, hitting the bag or weights. No kickboxing sparring and no grappling sessions seem to be taken place.

Now I am curios to know, is this some psychological tactic to lure Dustin in a false sense of security?

That isnt training he is just shooting a video…..

Kind of glad Conor isn't putting out what he's really working on.

I feel like fighters put too much out there these days. The element of surprise is the best.

That doesn't even work, they start to call you toxic and a hater even if facts are presented. They even resort into creating hypothetical fantasies of outcomes whilst calling themselves intelligent because they are looking at the bigger of picture outcomes... when in reality they are just blinded delusional fans who resorts to having sub human behavior like Conor himself.

People here knows i am a mcg hater, i just let them ramble. Facts are better when they are proven by themselves; like when everyone was saying Floyd was going to get smoked by Mcg?? PFFFF

Rogan had Alex Volkanovski on his podcast recently. They mentioned Conor and how they heard that Conor has reached a point that he now can "train himself for fights" and no longer needs to be pushed by trainers.

At first I thought it was bullshit, but with fight getting closer and more content being released, all we see is Conor training by himself, hitting the bag or weights. No kickboxing sparring and no grappling sessions seem to be taken place.

Now I am curios to know, is this some psychological tactic to lure Dustin in a false sense of security?

No head movement . Rooting for Conor but he needs coaches

Back