Conor training for Khabib (Good Video)

The fight will be reminiscent of the movie The Revenant where Leonardo Dicaprio gets mauled by the bear..
So, he takes a bit of damage by GNP after getting taken down a few times, but ends up winning by KO after a round or two. Sounds good

He can train all he wants it isn’t going to make up for Khabib’s lifetime of grappling. The fight will be reminiscent of the movie The Revenant where Leonardo Dicaprio gets mauled by the bear..
bear-leo.gif

Conor's working with Ido again? Game over. First round KO.

Why lie like that?

Man... I said SORRY if this had already been posted in the first sentence. I obviously don't watch enough training videos to know how old everything is. As far as the click-bait remark, it's not, it's actual footage not just some 10 second clip and then 5 minutes of something else. I only responded to you since I like you, unlike some of the other guys commenting on the video without reading comprehension. Sorry to post an old video....

I will be shocked if this fight goes to the ground. To be honest, I will be shocked if this fight goes beyond three minutes.

It will all depend on the caliber of Khabib's chin. I do not think he is going to prove a Diaz-level flush shot eater. But I am open to being shown otherwise.

I think the most deluded analysts are those who believe Khabib will be able to close distance without taking one of more clean shots.

Interesting.....
BountifulDimCalf-max-1mb.gif

Conor will Aldo Khabib, bookmark this shit.

All old footage. Nothing new here except the thumbnail of this video. fucking clickbait

no one has balls to beat conor in training even if they could.

Man... I said SORRY if this had already been posted in the first sentence. I obviously don't watch enough training videos to know how old everything is. As far as the click-bait remark, it's not, it's actual footage not just some 10 second clip and then 5 minutes of something else. I only responded to you since I like you, unlike some of the other guys commenting on the video without reading comprehension. Sorry to post an old video....

Yeah no worries man. I was just hoping for some new training. Not your fault

oh crap, ido portal again.
conor loss confirmed.

Khabib is gonna close distance on Conor with his power double leg. Lol

Actually hes going to eat shots that put him on queer street trying to forward pressure Conor to the fence for his grappeling.

Conor is looking good. He really does have underrated grappling.

Unfortunately, that will be the narrative once Khabib crushes him. "Of course he did, because Conor's grappling sucks." Oh well, such is the nature of Sherdog.

Watched this a while back.. Doesnt show anything that would help against khabib. If u think his trainer letting him do things, means he will do same things against khabib ur crazy. He should be training his boytom game, cause thats where he will be.

Back