Conor training for Khabib (Good Video)

Krixes

The Undefeated Gaul
@Steel
Reaction score
Sorry if it's already been posted (I didn't see it anywhere). It's actual footage and not some click-bait bullshit.

EDIT...I guess this is all old footage but I'd never seen it, it's worth a look if you'd never seen it like myself. Sorry to upset those who've already seen it.

Last edited:
I changed my mind. Conor will be taking down Khabib at will.

Dude trains with Dannis while he is on top of him. He needs to learn Tony Ferguson's ground game on his back and trains take down defence (hard af cuz i mean it is Khabib) or else he is fooked. Khabib already said he will cut his right and avoid the punches and go for takedown. 1 more thing he needs to train is Yoel Romero's knee to Weidman.

This is ALL old footage, nothing new to see.

a lot of Conor on top, he should be training off his back.

He can train all he wants it isn’t going to make up for Khabib’s lifetime of grappling. The fight will be reminiscent of the movie The Revenant where Leonardo Dicaprio gets mauled by the bear..

They know they are being filmed so those guys aren't allowed to beat Conor is any way. They are letting him do whatever he wants to make him look better than he is. That shit happens all the time.

Thought Artem was banned from training UFC?

None of this is new footage, we need a dislike button.

A couple times in the video on the yellow mats I'm thinking, "please don't let someone else roll into the back of his knee."

Fake news. If this were him training for Khabib, it'd be him lying on his back getting punched.

I do note that the video is 8 minutes long, so I guess the safe money is Khabib by TKO at 3 minutes of the second round...

old vids or not - those guys werent going 100% in the video at least - maybe at all because it could cause injury to mcnugget.....I can see mcnugget winning this fight but i can also see him losing tko...so we'll see i guess..

" not click-bait bullshit "

posts a video of old footage that someone put a clickbait title on.

I will be shocked if this fight goes to the ground. To be honest, I will be shocked if this fight goes beyond three minutes.

It will all depend on the caliber of Khabib's chin. I do not think he is going to prove a Diaz-level flush shot eater. But I am open to being shown otherwise.

I think the most deluded analysts are those who believe Khabib will be able to close distance without taking one of more clean shots.

He can train all he wants it isn’t going to make up for Khabib’s lifetime of grappling. The fight will be reminiscent of the movie The Revenant where Leonardo Dicaprio gets mauled by the bear..
It will be reminiscent of that guy punching a kangaroo.
giphy.gif

Fair play to him, he's in great shape obviously didn't sit around breast feeding all day while on maternity leave.

Dang Khabib better watch out. Conor is sparring against Artem

Back