Conor today confirmed his move back down to FW.

McgreGOATsLeft

alone
@red
Reaction score
So today during the UFC 202 presser Conor confirmed that after his fight with Nate he will go back down to FW and defend his belt.
My message to all you dumbasses as a Conor fan is that I told you so. I said he would a million times.
So with that being said I would say that he takes on the winner of Aldo/Edgar 2 (Aldo) for his first defense.

Thoughts? I'd love to hear what all you goofballs have to say after you rambled on about how he is ducking FW.

Shocks everyone and decides he wants to fight... Uriah Faber.

I'd love to see him knock out aldo again. The hype and bad blood between them I feel is grater than jones/Cormier because of how the fight ended and the reign that aldo had

Last edited:
It's not like he has a choice after Diaz is going to have his way with him at 202.

Cant wait to see Canor Skeletor back in action.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ch1rysjf648wwocc0sc80s8so_640.gif

What else can he do after getting beat down twice by a 155lber?

Well he'll lose all chance at a fight at 155 if/when he loses to Nate again. So yeah, common sense told everyone that he'll go back to 145lbs.

He will never come back once he tested the benefits of not starving himself to death. It's like leaving heaven for a casual world.

him saying it don't mean it's true though. we'll see when it's announced. if he beats Nate, he might want something ridiculous again. RDA is waiting...

So today during the UFC 202 presser Conor confirmed that after his fight with Nate he will go back down to FW and defend his belt.
My message to all you dumbasses as a Conor fan is that I told you so. I said he would a million times.
So with that being said I would say that he takes on the winner of Aldo/Edgar 2 (Aldo) for his first defense.

Thoughts? I'd love to hear what all you goofballs have to say after you rambled on about how he is ducking FW.

He kind of has to either way its unacceptable not to defend it after this fight with Diaz. I hoping Edgar wins just seem how that fight plays out. If Aldo wins all good too a rematch would be interesting.

Until he actually does it. Nothing is confirmed. Words are words.

If he beats Nate he'll be calling out the LW champ.

Moving back to FW seems to be the safety net/panic (wrestler)button.

You mean like he did on at least three different sources after 196 ?

GTFO !

He's holding up the FW belt like Cain did HW. It's just Conor can't hind behind injuries

Back