Conor thinks DP should fight Nate next

Honestly Nate > blessed

Nate is still a top 6-8 LW today

Fuck!! I swear I read "DP" as something else. Me and my dirty mind.

Fuck this guy. Out here disrespecting active participants. Dustin just went through a war and DESERVES that title shot. You’re sitting on your ass demanding a shot at the belt when you just LOST. Why don’t you get out there and fight someone and re-stake your claim? Why don’t you go out there and fight Holloway? Fucking clown. Dustin earned his shit and hopefully this dirtbag doesn’t take away his shot.

Honestly Nate > blessed

Nate is still a top 6-8 LW today
SorrowfulAncientGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

Conor's trying to talk his way into fighting Khabib ahead of Poirier because he won't fight his way there.

Not gonna lie. Nate vs Dustin would be fucking lot. It would make no fucking sense but whatever this shit is sports entertainment anyways and that’s an entertaining as fuck fight.

Both southpaw boxers
Both good chins
Both great cardio
Both shit talk

Fuck Dana give us this fight.

<DisgustingHHH>

He needs to STFU and either sign up for a fight or really retire. I bet Poirier performs better than he did against Khabib.

PS: I actually like Conor

He wants Nate to claim the title so he can fight him for it....

Conor wants this amateur boxing tournament to continue for his own sake. dustin, max and nate are all winnable fights and are obsessed with the stand and bang. It's the only way he'll have a chance to touch a belt. Khabib must be laughing.

Because he wants the next shot at Khabib

it cause conor isnt a fighter any more and knows he not bear dustin or max today.

he jsut trying to steal dustin spotlight like a diva.

lol Cowboy is 7 in the rankings for LW and Nate broke his jaw <45><45><45>

How long ago was that exactly? After that, Nate got TKO'ed while Nick threw in the towel against Thomson...who is unranked and RETIRED. Also got DOMINATED and dropped multiple times by "pillowfisted" Bendo's JABS after as well...who is now also not even ranked in top 10 (or 15).

He’s Hawaiian not fucking Samoan

Edit: I guess he’s a lil Samoan

Really wish that fans (and fighters) would stop mentioning Nate as anyone’s potential opponent, the guy doesn’t give a damn about you, or this sport.

Just let him be, Nate really isn’t interested in anything of what’s going on in the LW title picture, nor is he deserving of these opportunities.

Nates the real smart guy here he beat McGregor and hes been staying relevant ever since as long as Conors relevant he keeps Nate one WME shuffling of the ranks into top 5

Back