Conor "the tap machine"

Yep just another person obsessed with Conor on the internet... Nothing to see here folks please move along

Why do people worry about stuff that doesnt effect them or they can't change?

He was probably out humiliating more homeless people.

how long until khabib "gets hurt" and has to pull out,,,.... dude knows hes gonna be put to sleep so quickly IMO he might as well stay in and get paid for the nap.

Lol....what a putz. TS is probably 300lbs with Cheeto fingers.

@MescalineDreams (even though he denies it), Defiantly a toss up for #1, with @PROlogic. Then maybe @markg171 ??? There are a couple runners up that make a great argument, like @NotoriousMillions .
Now you name the "Haters"....

Honest to God, I couldn't go off by username, but there is one who in threads about Conor and nothing to do with Conor pops up with a random Conor post. I think his avatar has a picture of a girl with a big arse on it or it might be two girls kissing.

Sure there's going to be threads from now until the fight that Nurmagomedov is going to win and Conor is going to win. This place is hardly for balanced, well structured out debate about MMA.

(there's also @Kobra420 but he gets a pass because he is a fantastic cyber lover) <Goldie11>

Honest to God, I couldn't go off by username, but there is one who in threads about Conor and nothing to do with Conor pops up with a random Conor post. I think his avatar has a picture of a girl with a big arse on it or it might be two girls kissing.

Sure there's going to be threads from now until the fight that Nurmagomedov is going to win and Conor is going to win. This place is hardly for balanced, well structured out debate about MMA.

(there's also @Kobra420 but he gets a pass because he is a fantastic cyber lover) <Goldie11>
Awe Shucks.....

Back