Conor the next Jon Jones? Party binge while pregnant Dee is at home.

Whats the problem with going out on the lash when your girl is home pregnant?

Whats he meant to do, sit at home and watch shit TV for 9 months.

It's hilarious how Conor fanboys were saying how taking time off cause Dee is pregnant showed that Conor was a great father....then only a couple weeks later Conor reveals that he thought the baby was due in March and not May (seems like something any half-decent father would know) and now the guy's out partying while his wife is suffering through the hormonal changes of a first pregnancy.
Do you realise how weird you sound?

I know this sounds like ultimate hateration, and to be honest I hope it does.

But, here it goes...

Unless they are all multi-millionaires also, I find this equations interesting.

First of all, real people who are not surrounded by yes-men, have about 5-6 "real" friends. Why are there so many people in those pictures, most of them are all different dudes? This guy has new people in every single photo, are these his Floyd Mayweather-esque entourage?

I make approx. 10-20k more than most of my friends (annually) and even I know that when I'm at dinner at a fancy restaurant, what I can afford without batting an eyelid, is a little different to what they can spend. Conor is a multi-millionaire, and I'm a little doubtful that these boys are. So when he posts up a picture of him in a great restaurant or partying in the VIP of a high-level Vegas nightclub, are these boys paying their way or is he picking up the bill?

I've always found that "giving hand-outs" thing a little tough. I would really refrain from that if I was as rich as him.

You're defiantly getting divorced in the future.

For the record, I don't give a fuck if Conor likes to drink, smoke green, do blow and fuck girls. That's just normal. I do give a fuck if he takes PEDs.

Go have a great time, make weight, kick ass and don't cheat. That's all that matters.

One fight without dick pills and Jones looked horrible. And his great excuse?

"I'd get wasted before every fight during fight week, except the osp fight. That's why I looked horrible!!!! I didn't get wasted on fight week"

Lol at all you idiot Jones fans

No human can party like a rock star and kick ass in the octagon like bones!

Called this a month ago.

No. But taking 6 months off to support your pregnant partner is an excuse. They need vastly more help with a child than they do with pregnancy.

4AM. Wakes up. Alcohol has mostly worn off and the hangover kicks in. IMG_2475.JPG

Are you nervous Conor fans?

the 2 division title does whatever the fuck he wants. Jon was doing hit and runs literally. Tested positive for PEDs. I do think there is something about preserving your prime by living a fighter lifestyle. Epic stories of Hopkins or the Klitchko brothers training 365 days a year.

WAR Dublin King

nice combo=

$10 Jose Cuervo Tequila and $1,000 Python shoes.

the very definition of "found money", or white trash hitting it big.

Last edited:
the 2 division title does whatever the fuck he wants. Jon was doing hit and runs literally. Tested positive for PEDs. I do think there is something about preserving your prime by living a fighter lifestyle. Epic stories of Hopkins or the Klitchko brothers training 365 days a year.

WAR Dublin King

I don't understand this post. You insult Jones then compliment Hopkins and Klitschko for training 365 days a year. Conor is clearly more Jon Jones then Hopkins/Klitchko.

Well, i'm not the biggest Conor fan, but come on.
1) those could all be taken on the same night for all you know.
2) unlike Bones, conor is constantly working and promoting himself and his brand. Gotta be seen living the life, the maclife. all his twitter photos are calculated for his brand.
3) Millionaire 28 year old goes out on the town ... stop the presses!!!!

Back