Conor the excuse Mcgregor

Depending on what you put in your body, you can become a talking machine :
high McConor - resize2.gif

Conor 2.0 fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and thats why he is by far the most popular and respected fighter in the history of the game who makes most money and rightfully so

Conor 2.0 has only fought cowboy balogne and is now talking about waiting for the rematch with khabib which will be the end of the year, and is also talking about boxing manny.

What you mean to say is, McGregor will fight anyone who is on a slide or declining at any weight where he thinks he will have the advantage, oh and also he needs to be the one to benefit from winning more too. No defences or any of that bullshit.

I can't wait for him to try to make the rematch with khabib at 170.

Also how can you be the most respected when half the mma community is divided over him?

He has never tested positive for cocaine so why say these things just because it's highly likely?
Just an hypothesis ;
he looked pretty high in several occasions ;
highly likely indeed

Conor 2.0 has only fought cowboy balogne and is now talking about waiting for the rematch with khabib which will be the end of the year, and is also talking about boxing manny.

What you mean to say is, McGregor will fight anyone who is on a slide or declining at any weight where he thinks he will have the advantage, oh and also he needs to be the one to benefit from winning more too. No defences or any of that bullshit.

I can't wait for him to try to make the rematch with khabib at 170.

Also how can you be the most respected when half the mma community is divided over him?
Conor 2.0 would KTFO Khabib in the very first exhange if the fight took place at 170 which is Khabib the pull out merchants natural weight class

Conor 2.0 would KTFO Khabib in the very first exhange if the fight took place at 170 which is Khabib the pull out merchants natural weight class

How can you breathe properly while choking on a manlets nuts?

By any chance were your grandparents Irish?

Win or Lose he'll probably get jumped or worse again anyway if he runs his mouth like last time.. His press conferences will have to either be focused on either himself and excuses for losing *Yawn* or Khabib and the same shit that got him in trouble last time. Neither are a good look.
Sure he'll fight really well with this in the back of his mind.
giphy.gif

Win or Lose he'll probably get jumped or worse again anyway if he runs his mouth like last time.. His press conferences will have to either be focused on either himself and excuses for losing *Yawn* or Khabib and the same shit that got him in trouble last time. Neither are a good look.
Sure he'll fight really well with this in the back of his mind.
giphy.gif
Khabib would rather quit the whole sport than ever risk losing to Conor 2.0 after what he did to Legendary Fighter Cowboy Cerrone

I just listened his interview with Tony Robins and i can literally say that i have never heard any fighter make so many excuses for a loss , to the point of just being plain delusional , let's go through some of them

He didn't prepare well , his foot was a baloon , he lost the match but won the fight because he landed the final blow of the night , he wasn't knocked down , it was a lucky shot , he had trouble cutting weight , didn't sleep for 48 hours before the fight , khabib was afraid after the knock down so that's why he went for the takedown...and in the interview with Arial after the Cerrone fight he said that he never really lost because tapping out is not really a loss , i guess when you have to tap and ask the referee to save you you actually win in his eyes.
Does anyone know any examples where a fighter had more excuses ?
xTk9ZCoe8l6F9logxi.gif

he has to make excuses

- he couldnt look khabib in the eye when the fight started, he looked more shook than james thompson vs alex emelianenko
- his strikes did absolutely nothing to khabib. the so called 'no one can take the left hand' khabib laughed at. what landed on khabib, he ate like it was very weak. it was the other way around, conor got dropped by the grappler
- khabib took it personal, he was talking at conor and conor didnt say jack shit while he was getting ground and pounded. all he could do was cheat more than any other fighter before. blatant foul after foul
- after the end of a round he clearly said 'its only business', confirming what we saw at the stare down: he knew he was fucked and wanted khabib to at least calm down a bit
- khabib stood a full round with conor, no ground game and conor could not turn the fight his way. khabib was comfortable striking with conor, who was supposed to have a huge advantage. khabibs striking was atrocious according to all his fans (especially after the ragin all fight, even though he turned his face to mush)
- he totally manhandled conor in the fourth round and conor tapped without even trying to fight the hands. it was a neck crank, and not a rear naked choke sunken deep. it can still be painfull, but conor could at least have tried to fight the hands. he gave up
- khabib towered over him after the tap and conor looked him, a look of a broken en scared man.
- khabib then goes bat shit crazy and goes after conors corner
- the so called 'when 1 of us goes to war, we all go to war' was later to be seen in a youtube vid. a huge group of irish fans started shit against a smaller group of dagestanis, am irish drunken fan thought it was smart to spit on someone and got knocked the fuck out as a bonus.

conor got badly humiliated, he has to make excuses. nobody knew before hand that conor would receive the biggest emberassement ever.

Khabib would rather quit the whole sport than ever risk losing to Conor 2.0 after what he did to Legendary Fighter Cowboy Cerrone

I suspect Khabib would refuse a second match due to the extent of his ill will toward Conor and that if he lost the second fight then even a third fight victory would not compensate for that.

I just listened his interview with Tony Robins and i can literally say that i have never heard any fighter make so many excuses for a loss , to the point of just being plain delusional , let's go through some of them

He didn't prepare well , his foot was a baloon , he lost the match but won the fight because he landed the final blow of the night , he wasn't knocked down , it was a lucky shot , he had trouble cutting weight , didn't sleep for 48 hours before the fight , khabib was afraid after the knock down so that's why he went for the takedown...and in the interview with Arial after the Cerrone fight he said that he never really lost because tapping out is not really a loss , i guess when you have to tap and ask the referee to save you you actually win in his eyes.
Does anyone know any examples where a fighter had more excuses ?
Is normal.

Yeah sure undefeated Khabib would rather quit the whole sport than beat a guy he's already beat very very comfortably based on his performance against someone else. Sure, 2.0 is an embarrassing title, dude gets a clean slate based on being a coked up piss head?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back