Conor TDD vs Khabib in round one overrated

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
At first I thought Conor put up a good fight when Khabin took him down on the first attempt. I only now just realized that Conor grabbed Khabin's tights twice to get leverage.

I dont have pics or vid and will not post them either. Just watch the fight again.

How do people respect this guy?

Is Conor on your mind again ?

Good Lord with this TS.

"I hate Conor but talk about him like....all day".

You're a fan bitch.

Last edited:
Conor cheated the whole damn fight in so many different ways my boy Jon Jones was blushing.

That being said, his TDD in the first looked pretty good imo.

Last edited:
why go over this ad nauseum? he lost, convincingly , despite his myriad of attempts at cheating..

6 months later still dwelling on this fight.

At first I thought Conor put up a good fight when Khabin took him down on the first attempt. I only now just realized that Conor grabbed Khabin's tights twice to get leverage.

I dont have pics or vid and will not post them either. Just watch the fight again.

did conor break the mma record for most cheat moves in that fight? Im honestly curious.

I bet your shower thoughts include - 'What did Conor have for lunch today - I bet Khabib punch gave him CTE' or 'I wanna lick Conor's nuts' or something similar.

Pretty crazy that Khabib outstruck Conor, but I predicted this. Khabib is the best striker @ LW

Conor should be banned from the sport forever, for his own good.

He is an embarrassing "fighter" that had a few lucky wins but was then exposed by 19-11 Nate Diaz.

Conor was cheating ALL OVER that fight.

upload_2019-3-31_20-23-44.gif
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...4-times-against-khabib-gifs-included.3848651/
Cheating in fights, cheating on his wife, cheating on life.

Conor should be banned from the sport forever, for his own good.

He is an embarrassing "fighter" that had a few lucky wins but was then exposed by 19-11 Nate Diaz.

DorLwPqXkAAZZOD.jpg

Bro conor cheated like 10 times ..maybe more the short grabs were like the least of the fouls he committed he straight up kneed him in the face from bottom side control..

He also grab the cage and inside thr gloves..

Conor was despicable that night IMO..

conor has a good run and i hope he invested right and wont be the next case of someone going broke. i wounder the same thing about how people can respect jon jones 2.

It's not just round 1, it's round 3 as well. Canor is a scumbag, I'm glad Khabib cucked him out of the sport.

All Conor did in that first round and the whole fight was cheat . Yet he couldnt do anything about Habib dominating him.

Back