Conor sucker punching older man at bar - the most likely cause, based on security camera footage

Conor is that guy that I see show up anywhere and I leave because I don't want to be around his foolishness…. Or maybe I stick around and have a red panty law-suit!!
;)

The guy came to the realization that conor's left wasn't as big a threat as the "Im-proper 12" whiskey!
;)

Conor And the Old Man...

Conor: "Drink me Proper 12, laddy or I’ll be smacking ya in the Kisser!"

Old Man: "I’d rather have me punch to the Kisser than drink that shite!" Proper 12 is like trying to make love to a Lady, and finding out that "She" has a Shillelagh in its pants!!
;)

The Irish Police just announced they'll be Pressing Charges against McGregor.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...cGregor-CHARGED-assaulting-man-Irish-pub.html

Today is not a good day for Conor

that article is so badly written its hilarious! my fav goof is they call his whisky "famous twelve"

{<jordan}

thanks for the link all the same, hope conor gets whats coming to him

truly amazes me that he walked into a pub and started trying to hand out his own booze, next level pleb behaviour. its like he's been made fun of in pubs his whole life and now he wants to "show" them all

seriously sad behaviour

Based on the security camera footage, it appears that this was the most likely cause for the altercation:
  1. Conor goes to bars to promote his Proper 12 Whiskey by giving out free drinks (he walked into the bar with a Proper 12 Whiskey; camera time 14:34:58)
  2. Conor gave everyone an empty glass (camera time 14:35:04)
  3. The older man who already has his own drinks refused Conor's offer by putting the empty glass back at the bar top (14:35:06), slamming the glass down, as if to say, "I'm not drinking it."
  4. Conor gave that man another empty glass, as if to say, "you're going to drink it." (14:35:08)
  5. Once again, the older man refused and put the glass back at the bar top (14:35:10).
  6. Conor got into the older man's face and appeared to be arguing with him (14:35:11)
  7. The older man looked away and motioned his hands as if to say, "buzz off!" (14:35:13)
  8. Conor waited for the older man to be distracted and suckered punched him.
This seems like a case of pressured marketing gone wrong. A salesman who doesn't take "no" for answer.

This was established by many people yesterday, ban

this is getting sad now innit. fucking mcGoof

Just lol at the old guy's head turning after the punch and he just appears to talk to the next guy like nothing happened.

Pillow-fist Conrad confirmed.

I hope people see through all the marketing buzz and Sherdog nonsense.

This is what happens when a well-trained, champion MANLET tries to punch a full sized adult.

Nothing happens, because manlets are powerless, akin to children, when confronted by grown men, such as are found on the mighty Sherdog interweb forums.

Analysis which doesn't include the word "shook" can't be taken seriously

I hope people see through all the marketing buzz and Sherdog nonsense.

This is what happens when a well-trained, champion MANLET tries to punch a full sized adult.

Nothing happens, because manlets are powerless, akin to children, when confronted by grown men, such as are found on the mighty Sherdog interweb forums.

Lol .. Truth bombs

Mindbending breakdown there Captain

You gotta have a real high opinion of yourself to make a thread on the notion that you are one of the few people able to deduce what is going on in the video.

WTF is wrong with Conor, he's made all this money by cutting good promos and here he is so thin skinned in his own country.

Based on the security camera footage, it appears that this was the most likely cause for the altercation:
  1. Conor goes to bars to promote his Proper 12 Whiskey by giving out free drinks (he walked into the bar with a Proper 12 Whiskey; camera time 14:34:58)
  2. Conor gave everyone an empty glass (camera time 14:35:04)
  3. The older man who already has his own drinks refused Conor's offer by putting the empty glass back at the bar top (14:35:06), slamming the glass down, as if to say, "I'm not drinking it."
  4. Conor gave that man another empty glass, as if to say, "you're going to drink it." (14:35:08)
  5. Once again, the older man refused and put the glass back at the bar top (14:35:10).
  6. Conor got into the older man's face and appeared to be arguing with him (14:35:11)
  7. The older man looked away and motioned his hands as if to say, "buzz off!" (14:35:13)
  8. Conor waited for the older man to be distracted and suckered punched him.
This seems like a case of pressured marketing gone wrong. A salesman who doesn't take "no" for answer.

From what I've heard months ago step 8 was that old man saying "The Russian battered you" when he was turning his head away and discrediting him.

Khabib loss is gonna haunt him forever :)

Back