Conor sucker punching older man at bar - the most likely cause, based on security camera footage

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Based on the security camera footage, it appears that this was the most likely cause for the altercation:
  1. Conor goes to bars to promote his Proper 12 Whiskey by giving out free drinks (he walked into the bar with a Proper 12 Whiskey; camera time 14:34:58)
  2. Conor gave everyone an empty glass (camera time 14:35:04)
  3. The older man who already has his own drinks refused Conor's offer by putting the empty glass back at the bar top (14:35:06), slamming the glass down, as if to say, "I'm not drinking it."
  4. Conor gave that man another empty glass, as if to say, "you're going to drink it." (14:35:08)
  5. Once again, the older man refused and put the glass back at the bar top (14:35:10).
  6. Conor got into the older man's face and appeared to be arguing with him (14:35:11)
  7. The older man looked away and motioned his hands as if to say, "buzz off!" (14:35:13)
  8. Conor waited for the older man to be distracted and suckered punched him.
This seems like a case of pressured marketing gone wrong. A salesman who doesn't take "no" for answer.

Last edited:
You posted this in the original thread..
Did you need to make it to a thread?

I wouldn't touch that filthy swill if it was the only liquid left on earth

Based on the security camera footage, it appear that this was the most likely cause for the altercation:
  1. Conor goes to bars to promote his Proper 12 Whiskey by giving out free drinks (he walked into the bar with a Proper 12 Whiskey; camera time 14:34:58)
  3. The older man who already has his own drinks refused Conor's offer by putting the empty glass back at the bar top (14:35:06), slamming the glass down, as if to say, "I'm not drinking it."
  4. Conor gave that man another empty glass, as if to say, "you're going to drink it." (14:35:08)
  5. Once again, the older man refused and put the glass back at the bar top (14:35:10).
  6. Conor got into the older man's face and appeared to be arguing with him (14:35:11)
  7. The older man looked away and motioned his hands as if to say, "buzz off!" (14:35:13)
This seems like a case of pressured marketing gone wrong. A salesman who doesn't take "no" for answer.

<45>

You posted this in the original thread..
Did you need to make it to a thread?

Of course I need to make a new thread, because that thread is buried with many garbage posts like yours that didn't contribute to the topic.

The most likely cause is McGregor being a drunk ginger and a menace to Ireland.

Of course I need to make a new thread, because that thread is buried with many garbage posts like yours that didn't contribute to the topic.

Oh I am sorry your highness.

Why is Conor so obsessed with Proper 12? He won't shut up. Can promoting this shit be that fun? Is money that important when you act like a miserable prick?

Proper 12 living in his head rent free. He must have images of Khabib say "talk now!" "talk now!" and proper 12 logos playing through his mind over and over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Despite being hit by the ex-UFC champion, the man remained on his bar stool
I laughed out loud reading the above from the article.

Why make a thread when there’s already a huge thread?

Ban

Based on the security camera footage, it appears that this was the most likely cause for the altercation:

All that happened around 14:35, and the punch happened at 14:38.....so what happened in the 3 minutes between that? TMZ should release the full footage

Has any thread deserved a “no shit, Sherlock” more than this one?

You would think Conor would be able to afford a few sales reps to do this type of work and with more success.

Refuse drink, get hit.

Is normal.

Back