Conor Still Wants $100,000,000 for Mayweather Fight

How much money should Conor get paid to fight Money?

• Total voters
I need a blow job from Christy Turlington.
I'd give it to her....pointy elbows and all....i'd still rekt it...
christy-turlington-on-the-set-of-a-photoshoot-in-new-york-04-17-2015_1.jpg

Well, the new owners wont give a damm about whether he loses a boxing match. They will only care about getting back some of their 4 Billion. Come on, would floyd and connor really turn down 50 Million to each to do a glorified sparring match. I think Nate/Nick would be more competitive with Maywether.

Connor fans....explain to me how conor gassed after one round with Nate. Yet, he wants to sell us 99.99 PPV card with him vs Floyd in 10 round boxing match? WTF

Shit, I want $100,000,000 to fight Floyd. I've never trained boxing ever, but I will absolutely get into that ring on PPV with Floyd for $100,000,000 guaranteed. I'll try my best to not lose in the first round.

LOL at Conor thinking he should sniff Floyd's pay rate.

Floyd owns the promotional company.

Conor's ducking the fade.

good strategy - he will get extra hits just for having floyds name next to his and vice versa prob

Under contract with Zuffa. Unless Zuffa is promoting the event, this will NEVER happen. I don't know why this has any legs, contracts are contracts. Dana will never let him do this on his own.

That, and Nate Diaz outboxed him, what the hell is Mayweather gonna do.. There is no panic wrestling in boxing.

He should wait until he beats Diaz by KO before talking about Money again.

Is he worth it now as a 2-div champ?

(Money recently bristled at the characterization of Conor as "the Floyd Mayweather of MMA.")

Vacate both belts and then ask for superfight if he realy wants it.

BREAKING NEWS

Dana White offers to pony up $50M for Mayweather-McGregor boxing match

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/...n-split-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight

Floyd Mayweather offers $10000 to fan with Best Insult for rival ...
Vanguard-Dec 18, 2016
Floyd Mayweather has upped his ante in the feud with Conor Mcgregor by two Instagram videos including offering $10,000 to whosoever ...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/floyd-mayweather-offers-10000-fan-best-insult-rival-mcgregor/

The hit just got real

He's barely worth the 60 bucks i pay for a PPV event.

Nobody deserves 100 million, I don't care who you are. For anybody to be paid that much money just to fight is seriously ridiculous and fucking disgusting towards all the other fighters out there, in my opinion.

Some of you may disagree and it wouldn't surprise me if some do, but 100 million is too much to pay any fighter out there, no matter how popular they are. I'd be disgusted if I ever saw any fighter or athlete in general paid that much one fight or game depending on what sport we're talking about.

I've always been and always will be a huge Conor fan, win/lose, he's one of my favourite fighters ever, and I want see him make millions - but 100 million for one fight is too much, it's a disgusting amount of money to be paid for one damn fight.

Maybe he's only asking for that much because he knows Floyd will embarrass him very easily, though. May as well ask for as much money as possible since your opponent is going to make you look hilariously bad in front of the world, probably crush his reputation 'cause fans are dumb, too, so in a way I can't blame him for making such a demand.
the only way 100 mill is justifiable is if they settle it the old fashioned way
burk_1.jpg

Back