Conor still the only figter to...

Jose Aldo - Midget who Conor needed an IV to cut weight and fight
Eddie Alvarez - Another tiny LW with a 6 inch reach disadvantage
Nate Diaz - A journeyman lightweight who was fat because he was in Cabo and didn't have a camp

Not really impressed.

It was only a couple weeks ago Diaz was in contention for the baddest welterweight.
Mas beat Diaz at WW does that count as a win or is it cherry picking a smaller fighter?
Diaz is an undersized welterweight( and arguably so is Masvidal btw) . But unlike Conor, Jorge didn’t get turned into a panic wrestler 6 minutes into the fight . He beat the shit out of Diaz in every faze of the fight and forced a stoppage.

You don't remember you said that? That's is the first thread you created in the aftermath of 244. When you say things like "basically made off a cold read" and "not exactly an absolute statement" is why I can't seem to take anything you say serious.

Smaller than usual, reminded me of how he used to look back at LW. Your practically suggesting he was a smaller fighter that Masvidal.
You shouldn't take a lot of shit I say seriously. A lot of things are meant to be taken with a grain of salt especially in the heat of the moment on fight night. It feels like you have trouble knowing where to draw that line.

It was a thread made out of a cold read in the aftermath of a fight, it was not a Thoroughly researched and well thought out essay. It was an observation

In the same thread I stated "not sure if it's just me" which implies clear uncertainty.

And again, reminded me of how he used to look at lightweight was in reference to his body composition. He seemed softer and less shredded relative to his previous fight with pettis.

I did not say he looked like a lw. I did not say Mas was bigger. Those leaps were made by you

Which is my own fault though, firstly it was very poorly worded, second it wasn't actually researched, just a statement made purely off intuition / cold read and memory.

That said, when you compare pictures between fights now, seems I did have a point in that shitty thread

Last edited:
You shouldn't take a lot of shit I say seriously. A lot of things are meant to be taken with a grain of salt especially in the heat of the moment on fight night. It feels like you have trouble knowing where to draw that line.

It was a thread made out of a cold read in the aftermath of a fight, it was not a Thoroughly researched and well thought out essay. It was an observation

In the same thread I stated "not sure if it's just me" which implies clear uncertainty.

And again, reminded me of how he used to look at lightweight was in reference to his body composition. He seemed softer and less shredded relative to his previous fight with pettis.

I did not say he looked like a lw. I did not say Mas was bigger. Those leaps were made by you and out of context from what I was actually trying to say. Which is my own fault though, firstly it was very poorly worded, second it wasn't actually researched, just a statement made purely off intuition / cold read and memory.

That said, when you compare pictures between fights now, seems I did have a point in that shitty thread
I love it. I don't take a lot of what you say seriously.

Edit: I said something too real, my apologies.

Last edited:
Also the record for less amount of title defenses

I love it. I don't take a lot of what you say seriously. I've made clear many times that "you are something else." In a special kinda of way.
having a keen ability to read between the lines is a valuable skill

If you lack it, it's very easy to twist a lot of the information presented whichever way we desire.

Often times people miss the forest for the trees, which spawns a lot of senseless and unneeded conflict.

Maybe, maybe not. Pettis belongs at LW and Masvidal is full blown Welterweight these days. Your eyes are decievig you because of the sizes in his opponents.
Maybe

Worthy of deeper investigation however

He does certainly appear to be softer against mas. Nothing to do with his opponent, just that you can tell when a person is more or less shredded.

Considering he'd just failed a USADA test, it's a worthy observation and something to question. Which is what I was sublty hinting at more than anything

He's a fucking G. No one can take away what he did. His rise to the top was pretty amazing.

That's why people are still talking about him even though he is shit now. It's M. Night Shyamalan and the 6th sense lol

April 2018 bus attack on a group of UFC fighters
November 2018 banned from driving for 6 months
December 2018 alleged brutal rape
March 2019 smashed up civilians phone
April 2019 punched defenceless old man

The only UFC fighter to do this in 12 months?

You forgot the October 2019 case of sexual assault

Love him or hate him
Conor was a beast
I hope he still returns in style

He is also one of the few fighters who got chocked in 3 different divisions.

I dont care what anyone says, 145 hungry Conor was a different animal.

Diaz is an undersized welterweight( and arguably so is Masvidal btw) . But unlike Conor, Jorge didn’t get turned into a panic wrestler 6 minutes into the fight . He beat the shit out of Diaz in every faze of the fight and forced a stoppage.
Are they welterweights or what?
Did Mas beat up a skinnyfat lightweight and claim hes a badass?

Jose Aldo - Midget who Conor needed an IV to cut weight and fight
Eddie Alvarez - Another tiny LW with a 6 inch reach disadvantage
Nate Diaz - A journeyman lightweight who was fat because he was in Cabo and didn't have a camp

Not really impressed.
You should be extremely impressed with just the Aldo dethroning alone.

Back