News Conor still hasnt signed per multiple sources

^Just like conor/pac man, eh?^
I have absolutely no doubt he would sign for that fight in a second if the UFC let him. He'd probably make 5 to 10 times what he does in the UFC.

It's before my time. But, wasn't he supposed to fight at UFC 200? I remember reading something about that. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
yeah, it was because Conor didn't want to fly in from Ireland to do a press conference. He probably could have gotten away with it normally but that card was so stacked and they thought they would be able to have Jones vs Cormier for the new main event.

He will.. When Conor talks up a date.. He shows up every single time. He is fighting Jan 23rd..

Now, as the fight is still not official, the UFC is reportedly willing to replace Poirier with Justin Gaethje.

“He’s the reason the Tony Ferguson-Poirier fight didn’t happen on Oct. 24, and he might be the reason the McGregor-Poirier fight doesn’t happen on Jan. 23,” Ariel Helwani of ESPN reports. “That’s not to say he’s doing anything wrong, per se, rather, he’s just trying to get a deal that he’s comfortable with and the two sides are still apart. That’s the fight biz.

The contract would have already been signed by Conor if the opponent was Diego

Say what you want about COnor but he never ducks anyone. He will fight Dustin

You are incredibly delusional if you believe that (Conor has never ducked anyone). Has he ever defended a belt? GTFO!

Back