News Conor still hasnt signed per multiple sources

yes but conor im sure can get around that.
He owns a yacht!
giphy.gif

I can bet the AV that Conor fights on either Dec 12 or Jan 23.

He fought 9 months ago and wasted Cowboy in 40 seconds lol.

what i should have said was:

"Conor will never again be an 'any opponent, any time' kind of fighter, that fans can count on to make bouts happen".

Per Dana they just sent the contract to Conor today.

Talking so much about how he wants to fight yet hasnt even signed yet. Typical twitter motormouth dont be suprised if he pulls out of this fight and blames Dana and UFC again for holing him back or some crap excuse like that.

cant wait to see what conor says as his reason for not fighting. he better not blame the ufc cause it not there fault at all.

Conor definitely banged this dudes dad. So much bitterness from him in this thread.
<{MingNope}>

Has Poirier put "the ball" in Conor's court yet? Sounds like the thing to do, considering the was the one complaining about contracts first.

Has Poirier put "the ball" in Conor's court yet? Sounds like the thing to do, considering the was the one complaining about contracts first.

If he signed he just passed it to Mcg. now it's up to him.

EDIT: It seems we've got a fight:

EDIT 2: either dana is lying (expected) or mcg hasn't signed. i think IMO Dana is waiting for new policies regarding Covid on the US, his chump trump got kicked out so he's waiting to see what the new GOP will do. The fact that the fight will be on fight island means a lot since mcg wanted the fight in Texas.

Last edited:
Back