Conor still envisions 2 maybe 3 belts

Rematch with Aldo is still big though. Aldo cemented that with his rebound fight against Frankie..

If he's that delusional, give them to him. After he loses to Nate, then Aldo rematch, then give him Alvarez, and Hendo

697.jpg

Last edited:
I will give my account to the most annoying conor fan still on here if he ever, ever holds the lw title. Let alone the ww strap......

Last edited:
All he envisions is money. Why do you think he booked himself a few million dollars with the WWE a week ago?

I love Conor just like I loved Ric Flair 30 years ago. He riles up the retards. Hilarious.

U don't think hendo has a chance against Bisping?

I think Conor is more likely to beat Nate and Alvarez than Hendo does of beating Bisping.

He's just too fucking old. He has a spark of nostalgic brilliance here and there (Boetsch and Lombard) but Bisping is just too technical, smart, and consistent to get caught by the only weapon Hendo actually has anymore.

Ah I see.. Agree to disagree then.

I don't see the H bomb happening, But I do see a JD in Hendo's favor.

Is there a more delusional fighter in the game?

Well, it was ronda..if youre talkin active, then Conor. Period.
The fear is put in Ronda tho because of holly. Shes still delusional, but that loss has DEFINITELY brought her down a few as shes been quiet as a mouse even with people trashing her weekly. There was a time, outside of cyborg where those women didnt say shit about ronda.

there's ronda

oh man he is still saying dos anjos 'pussied out'. the beatdown would have been much worse

Yeah conor is a fucking idiot.

meh, i respect that, i would think (not that i would know) one of the best ways to reach the top is through an almost insane belief in oneself and the work ethic to back it up. the loftier your goals and dreams the higher you end up even if you don't achieve them.

Theres dreams, then theres delusion.
Ronda had this same attitude and we see where she ended up.

The only thing that comes close as Conor being delusional are his fans.

He's counting the McGregor and Touchbutt belts.

Back