Conor starting the mental games... lol

So he browsed sherdog for tips.

I hope he will get more creative down the road.

Who said intimidate. People from the caucasus area are notoriously hot headed.. No disrespect but if you think it's impossible to make them act irrationally i think you don't have first hand experience with them. "Scare into not fighting" is one thing, that he can not do, "make fight emotionally", he could easily achieve.

This is a distinction that is far beyond the capabilities of these gumps. They really think it’s about making him “scared” or “intimidated”.

<{hughesimpress}>

My prediction on the next post from Conor

Pic of Khabib in traditional Muslim clothes and caption “Allah isn’t going to help you”

What I need you to understand is Conor is just an infidel to khabib. You saw how he reacted to hip hop in dagestan.
None of this will work, in his mind Conor is dirt.

Getting inside the head of a person who came up in Dagestan is just laughable. Good luck intimidating Khabib.
Just because he is from Dagestan dosen’t automatically make him tough.

Khabib isn’t that tough honestly. Conor has faced tougher guys like Nate Diaz

Saids the guy that took a year to build up the courage to fight Khabib lol. Dude had to come with a posey just to stand up to Khabib. So tough lol

Khabib needed a "posey" to confront Artem

{<jordan}

Who said intimidate. People from the caucasus area are notoriously hot headed.. No disrespect but if you think it's impossible to make them act irrationally i think you don't have first hand experience with them. "Scare into not fighting" is one thing, that he can not do, "make fight emotionally", he could easily achieve.
Exactly!

Aldo or Dustin were not afraid of Conor. They wanted to punch his head off. This is what Conor is trying to make him do: try to take his head off. It is brilliant, actually. Going after the Dad will put immense pressure on Khabib to defend the family's name and Islam.

Meaningless pikey drivel. Why are so many of you excited by this puerile dreck?
It's all relevant to the fight

There's a reason Conor has done so well for himself in this business. He can sell a fight.

Conor tried this same tactic with Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Mayweather Sr...

We all know how that played out... lol
AGL7PxzGipXNevpzI5tSH2t0khlJwa3y0BkDIFT8_qA.jpg

Getting inside the head of a person who came up in Dagestan is just laughable. Good luck intimidating Khabib.
He is mentally weak enough to let religion run his life so there is that..........

Ha! Wonder if Dana and or WME has instructed Conor not to go there, doesn't mean he won't anyways.

I could see Hollywood elite liberal super-PAC WME trying to encroach on Conor's first amendment rights, but it would be depressing if Dana sold out to PC

This is why I LOL at people that say 'No way you can get in the head of a Dagestani'. Like are you serious???? Muslims are the most emotionally fragile and triggerable people of all time. Whether or not it is a good thing or bad thing for Conor if he pisses Khabib off is an entirely different story. Khabib already freaked out on Coach Kavanagh for telling a Mohammed joke. Conor just has to show a picture of Mohammed and Khabib will go full catatonic.
Will be interesting if he goes down that road. He might bite off more than he can chew. And I am not talking about Khabib.

I would not want that SJW etc. drama that will happen if he does.

Can anyone educate me on this. How's his old man cowering behind fake respect?

Loool Conor deleted my comment on Instagram and a load of other people's, read the comments

Any other situation or person and people would think he's a tool. Going deep on Khabibs family how gangsta, sounds like the alpha bitch in highschool, that other chicks don't fuck with cause she gets too personal. Conor is a poser who's best gimmick is being Irish, and having millions of dork fans. Most of his schtick is either taken from someone else or researched online, except for that accent you's'll seem to love.
tenor.gif
Black Irish. But i will tune into see him fight no doubt.

He doesn’t have to intimidate him
He didn’t intimidate Aldo. He just made him want to tear his head off

Back