Conor starting the mental games... lol

Khabib had every right to be scared in that situation. Some drugged out Irishman swinging a dolly at a bus. Breaking glass and shit. I mean who does that?

Getting inside the head of a person who came up in Dagestan is just laughable. Good luck intimidating Khabib.

Humans are humans. People shit talking your family and hunting you in the streets of New York will have an emotional effect on anyone. Khabib is going to be fucking angry. That could easily lead to him being KO’d.

Khabib had every right to be scared in that situation. Some drugged out Irishman swinging a dolly at a bus. Breaking glass and shit. I mean who does that?
He should have admitted right away that he was scared to death and not act tough when Conor was arrested.

Nobody on the bus knew it was Conor until the whole thing was almost done. For all Khabib knew it was a legit attack by god knows who.

He should have admitted right away that he was scared to death and not act tough when Conor was arrested.
Khabib's response after was "Why you attack bus? I no own bus. Call me and we fight man to man. Anywhere, anytime."
Nowhere in that response is he wrong. Conor could've fought Khabib at UFC 223 if he wanted to.

People saying Conor can’t get into Khabib’s head lol. All Conor has to do is mention his wife or his religion and shit will hit the fan lmao

Good job. Now Khabib won't be nice like Nate and settle for a choke. Saying his father is a coward ?

LOL. Now Khabib will try and make a point with his GnP.

8dNSTMZ.jpg

The Mental Games is like The Special Olympics.

And that's the punchline.

Is it just me is or Al Iaquinta cheesing <{Fergie}>

Humans are humans. People shit talking your family and hunting you in the streets of New York will have an emotional effect on anyone. Khabib is going to be fucking angry. That could easily lead to him being KO’d.
<LikeReally5>

Conor’s the new Gambino crime family, huh? That’s where we are going with this? Conor is nothing but another loud barking dog with no bite in Khabib’s eyes.

I fully expect Conor to go after Khabib saying he’s fake Muslim

Back