Media Conor standing among A level athletes

The 60 percent that understand and respect training and abilty to apply martial arts skills. The fools
Thats cute. In reality the 6’9 athlete easily would be able to handle the guy who can make 145 lb.

On ice. Chara murders him. In an octagon, Conor circles and leg kicks his knees off, then laces his face from a distance whIle Chara crawls in agony of if he wants goes to the mat and submits him with ease. And I'm not a Conor lover. Cejudo does the same. Thats the game

I doubt Conor wins in the cage. Chara has some decent wrestling ability. He trained with his father who was an Olympic greco-roman wrestler.

Zdeno Chara only needs two fingers to pop Conor's head like a pimple. Chara mocks far greater and stronger men than Conor:

C4iG.gif
LOL, just held him at bay and smacked him a few times with a massive smile.

Conor said he could beat up those hockey players @ 1:40

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Chara's dental floss is wider than Conor.

That dude Chara is lurch on ice lol, dudes tall as fuck, is he the tallest hockey player in history?

Zdeno Chara only needs two fingers to pop Conor's head like a pimple. Chara mocks far greater and stronger men than Conor:

C4iG.gif
Charas father was a Wrestler, Imagine if Chara was 23 years old and took up MMA? dudes a beast.

On ice. Chara murders him. In an octagon, Conor circles and leg kicks his knees off, then laces his face from a distance whIle Chara crawls in agony of if he wants goes to the mat and submits him with ease. And I'm not a Conor lover. Cejudo does the same. Thats the game
Lol- yeah I dont think so. On ice , it would be Conor being beaten down like a 5 year old and in cage ( only because of size but it matters) , Conor ascends to being beaten like a woman.

If these guys are so great at fighting then why bother watching combat sports?

Thats cute. In reality the 6’9 athlete easily would be able to handle the guy who can make 145 lb.
This is very strange that so many people think that Conor doesn't have against Zdeno Chára. So Chara is 6'9", 250 lbs, age 42. So a foot taller than Conor and about 80 pounds heavier.

Haven't we seen enough elite fighters who beat up average fighters who are 80 lbs heavier and a foot taller (not even talking about someone who I assume to be complete non-professional old guy) to know that elite skills will beat guys significantly larger? Did you guys watch UFC 1?

Choi Hong-man is 7'2" and 310 pounds and is actually a trained professional combat athlete and he was dominated by 6' 240 lbs Fedor and was subbed by 5'9" 180 lbs Minowaman.

Not saying Chara couldn't win, but I'd heavy favor Conor. If Chara was ten years younger and trained for six months, that's a different story.

Last edited:
A fighter beats a guy who’s not a fighter in a fight. That’s life.

This is very strange that so many people think that Conor doesn't have against Zdeno Chára. So Chara is 6'9", 250 lbs, age 42. So a foot taller than Conor and about 80 pounds heavier.

Haven't we seen enough elite fighters who beat up average fighters who are 80 lbs heavier and a foot taller (not even talking about someone who I assume to be complete non-professional old guy) to know that elite skills will beat guys significantly larger? Did you guys watch UFC 1?

Choi Hong-man is 7'2" and 310 pounds and is actually a trained professional combat athlete and he was dominated by 6' 240 lbs Fedor and was subbed by 5'9" 180 lbs Minowaman.

Not saying Chara couldn't win, but I'd heavy favor Conor. If Chara was ten years younger and trained for six months, that's a different story.

Chara is actually a high level athlete and very coordinated for a man his size. Choi Hong-Man was just really big because of a disease and moved in an awkward manner. Conor has no chance, but Fedor would obliterate Chara.

Chara is actually a high level athlete and very coordinated for a man his size. Choi Hong-Man was just really big because of a disease and moved in an awkward manner. Conor has no chance, but Fedor would obliterate Chara.

Nikolai Valuev best boxer ever then?
He was only 100+ lbs heavier than David Haye and 9" taller he must have killed Haye.

Fighting is about a lot more than just pure size.

Lol.

I’m the first to lay into Conor at any opportunity, and being the contradictory little bitch he is I have plenty of opportunity.

He would have absolutely no issue beating up a big hockey player though. I mean literally no issue.

This doesn’t have much to do with UFC / MMA, but Chara is also built like a damn superman.

e66855d305b76d7d06fa8276ee292030.jpg

He’s not just a huge guy, he’s a real elite pro athlete. The guys career says it all.

Back