Media Conor standing among A level athletes

sorry conor, a person isn't the puck.

Man u are out of ur mind Michal "Blackbeard" Martínek was hockey player on highest lvl he also won most prestige Junior cup with his youth team and was best player on tournament he ended his career cuz corruption(long story) he started to work on doors in prague clubs because he was pretty good ice hockey fighter but he was getting beated up by punks :D so he started to train MMA .... hockey player can beat non athlet guy like nothing but profi mma fighter will destroy ice hockey fighter in seconds :D

But ill post most hilarious NHL fight ever just for entertaiment
-skip to 1:33- :D

uhhh ok.

What you mean to say TS is that the "A level" athletes are standing among Conor.

Well you clearly don't watch hockey these days do you? Fighting has decreased in today's game drastically.
no I dont mate , we dont get a lot of it televised in Australia, would be pretty exciting to watch in person though I reckon.

Pretty much everything Americans are any good at is seemingly “a-level” and everything they’re not good at isn’t.

Convenient.

Has nothing to do with Americanism. The skills, the prioritization of the sport, the cost of equipment all make the sport a non-option for many athletes. There are certainly some exceptional athletes in the sport. However, it's inaccessibility for many dilutes the talent pool.

Holy shit... I remember once I took my children to do some iceskating and we met Alex Ovechkin, and even without the playing garment the dude is fucking massive.
UFC's Heavyweight Top 10 with 6 months of training, top.

Holy shit... I remember once I took my children to do some iceskating and we met Alex Ovechkin, and even without the playing garment the dude is fucking massive.
UFC's Heavyweight Top 10 with 6 months of training, top.

Ovechkin is a tank on skates.

GlisteningCalculatingAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif

AUPisRe.gif

Well you clearly don't watch hockey these days do you? Fighting has decreased in today's game drastically.

It is pathetic watching the linesmen jump in to stop fights like they are preventing the president from being shot. One day a linesman is going to get his face broken jumping in to stop a fight.

If you seriously think two sportsmen, neither of whom have any combat sports experience, throwing sloppy punches at one another while frantically tugging at the other jersey, equates to professional fight experience, then you have no idea what you’re watching.

ba685defe5aae41e078e80ca19238ca2.gif

Dana picks Mcgregor up like he is a little boy and the security guard scoops him up in one arm and carries him away. Do you really think a 6'9" 250 pound A-Level athlete who punches helmets and crushes big men for a living is going to have a problem with Conor? Chara would simply pick up Conor and spank his ass like a father spanking a spoiled child.

zdeno-chara-conor-mcgregor.jpg

Dana picks Mcgregor up like he is a little boy and the security guard scoops him up in one arm and carries him away. Do you really think a 6'9" 250 pound A-Level athlete who punches helmets and crushes big men for a living is going to have a problem with Conor? Chara would simply pick up Conor and spank his ass like a father spanking a spoiled child.

Chara was a greco-roman wresteler growing up and his father was actually an olympian in greco. There's no doubt that he''d crush McGregor like a bug if they ever fought, with all due respect to Conor.

Yall have no respect for how much technique matters lol. Clearly haven't trained

Yall have no respect for how much technique matters lol. Clearly haven't trained

I've trained in BJJ and watched a freakishly athletic 290 pound white belt with under a year of training give black belts trouble. Size also matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chara was a greco-roman wresteler growing up and his father was actually an olympian in greco. There's no doubt that he''d crush McGregor like a bug if they ever fought, with all due respect to Conor.

Prove it.

Show me some evidence of Chara competing in Greco roman wrestling growing up.

I've trained in BJJ and watched a freakishly athletic 290 pound white belt with under a year of training give black belts trouble. Size also matters.

Cool story brah.

Show me some evidence of a white belt getting the better of a black belt.

We’re on page 19 now and I’m still waiting on some sort of evidence from anyone of an untrained, non-fighter getting the better of a professional fighter of any standing, let alone Conor McGregor.

You can include giants beating up midgets, men beating up women, I don’t care really. Just give we some sort of evidence of someone untrained getting the better of a professional in a combat sports setting.

Back